Chapter 47

It is now 2 weeks later since you learned the power of super saiyan and managed to get good control over it, winter and crytsal have been training up luna and alot of the iciclites to brace themselves for the invasion. You meanwhile have simply been having sparing session with the royal iciclites or meditating but of course you go into the ship that cooler's scout left you and either have a nice shower or rest up but just as everyone thought it was just going to be another day with no invasion.....it was only a matter of time before they finally arrived.

(Y/n):........!

Your eyes shot open and you quickly get up from a bed as you suddenly sense a massive amount of energy coming up above.

(Y/n): Is that them?

You quickly run out of the ship and look up into the sky to see a massive invasion fleet coming down into the planet.

(Y/n): This is it...

You take a deep breath and fly off towards the castle and as you fly there you notice a large amount of iciclites getting ready and some panicking abit.

(Y/n):.....I hope they are ready.

You dash off a little faster until you finally get to the castle were winter, crystal and luna are waiting just at the entrance.

(Winter): Y/n!

You land just in front of them.

(Y/n): Are you guys ready?

(Winter): Yes, we made sure to get the young ones and anyone who does not want to fight to hide deep in the planet so none of those monsters can get to them.

(Y/n): (smiles) They would have to get past us first.

(Winter): (smiles) Agreed, now we best get into action and head to the front lines.

(Y/n): Right!

The four of you fly off at top speed to the front lines which does not take long at all and soon enough you land in front of a large army of iciclites.

(Winter): Is everyone ready!?

(Iciclite army): YES YOUR MAJESTY!

(Winter): JUST LIKE WE DID WITH THE SAIYANS, (quickly turns to you) no offense by the way y/n (turns back to the army) WE WILL CRUSH THEM ALL AND EITHER WIPE THEM ALL OR DRIVE THEM OFF!

(Icicilite army): YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Y/n): You do know mocking my race is not going to get me mad right?

(Winter): I know but I just gotta say it just in case.

You laugh a tiny bit as you look up at the ships which are now coming down at a slowly pace but soon enough one of the more larger ships lands with a huge thud which is followed by smallers ships either landing as well or just staying in the air.

(Y/n): I can take out those ships if you want?

(Winter): Nah, let them do their dramatic entrance.

(Y/n): Fair enough.

The large ship's doors from the top and the sides start opening and within seconds a massive army of aliens comes running out and flying out of the ship while alot less start flying out from the smaller ships that are in the air.

(Y/n): Wait a minute, why did they land the ship right on the planet when they could simply float it far in the air and then have the troops fly down? Do they not know we can take out their ships if they want to escape?

(Winter): Either there stupid or they are overconfident.

(Y/n): Both?

(Winter): Hmmm....yeah both.