CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Life returned back to itself except one tiny little change, I have an actual job.

Cue excited squeal.

Not going from house to house babysitting children of the wealthy, I got an actual job. When I got the News I was beyond estataic and I literally peed my pants in joy but that's besides the point.

I was so extremely happy, the pay was ok and if I work for a couple of months I'd be able to pay the guys for the over the top house they got for me and no i didn't quit nanny express hell no, I just don't do much babysitting since I want to make a name for myself.

I was very reluctant to accept the house the guys bought for me, the house looked expensive and Sage don't do expensive.

Obviously.

I typed furiously in my very beautiful office, getting my work done as fast as I could, I want to impress the boss and I had a date with Xavier later this evening so i have to hurry up tonight is going to be perfect like every other night.

"Here are the files sir, all edited and saved into the company's data base I made a few adjustments to the budget that I'd like for you to approve" I hand over the file to Mr McGregor, my boss.

I got a position as the financial manger not assistant the freaking manager.

Sage doest assist anymore she manages.

Yup big girl panties on like them g string panties.

"Ok I'll go through them later and you can leave early"

"Thank you sir" I smile and bow slightly not sure what to do with my body, which made him chuckle.

"You are one weird girl" I heard him say while I rushed out of his office.

Mr mc Gregor is the CEO of kleverly with a K.
That's the actual name of the company it's a fashion house that designs lingerie.
Really sexy lingerie, his wife ,Chelsea, is a really lovely woman she owns a boutique where she sells mostly dresses, I've hung out with her once or twice and from what I gathered she is the wild type and a no shit woman but she has that really soft did that'll make you go awwn.

**********
After changing into the tenth dress I felt like I was going to cry my clothes didn't look nice enough.

"Hey babe....uh why aren't you dressed?" Xavier walks into my room with fake plastic roses, I might be alergic to them but they are still beautiful flowers and I still had a bunch of flowers Xavier had sent to me earlier on and there was no more space.

"I don't have anything to wear" I glares at my closet like it was it's fault.

Which it wasn't but I was feeling very petty.

Xavier looked from me to the closet then to the cloths on the bed and floor "What are these then?" He gesture to the clothes and I nearly pulled out my hair.

Key word nearly I couldn't risk destroying the hair i already had done I paid good money for it.

"These aren't nice enough" I grumble stomping my feet at the stupid Xavier who had a small smile on his lips.

"You look beautiful in what ever you wear babe".

"Awwn sweet" I roll my eyes "This isn't the time to say cutesy stuff I've heard that line in so many movies" I glares at him.

"Just tryna make you smile" he lifts his hand in surrender.

"Well you can start by finding me something good to wear" I grunt.
I didn't noticed when Xavier shifted from his spot by the door to my back.