5

"Wait, stand back! I have pepper!" I threatened him as he took another step, and I swiftly took the pepper shaker that was on the rack near the salt.

"Fine, fine! Just tell me why you're here," Jungkook said as he crossed his arms while tapping his foot.

"Duh, I'm your sister's bestfriend and I'm working part-time too!" I said as I look at him as if I owned the restaurant and not him.

"Oh so you're that oh-amazing bestfriend I always hear from Eumji!" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he looked at me.

"And you're that oh-amazing brother I hear from her too," I shot back as I rolled my eyes.

"My sister really is out there making me famous, she really doesn't have a filter," Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

"I know right? Like she really does not have a lid for that mouth," I trailed off and I looked at him for a second.

"Wait, why is this conversation turning into Eumji?!" Jungkook whisper-shouted.

"Excuse me? You're the one who started talking about her first," I replied and he tsked before leaning on a shelf.

"Anyway, she should've told me about this! I always told her to contact me if there is some new worker here," he sighed deeply as he scanned me from head to toe.

"Probably still useless. That's the reason why you have glasses, four eyes," I looked back at him.

"Whatever, you're still gonna apply that job for Mr. Kim though, not saying that as a friendly offer," he said before turning his heel and walking towards the door.

He opened the door and I walked out after him, making our way towards Eumji.

"Sooo... how did it go? Did you both have a good time together?" Eumji smirked as she raised her brows.

"Good time? Probably the worst eight minutes of my life," I rolled my eyes as I looked at my bestfriend.

"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna get my phone, be right back," Jungkook said before turning his heel and walking towards the inner parts of the restaurant.

For a few seconds, the atmosphere was quiet and I looked around before my gaze landed on Eumji with the same silly smirk on her face.

"So.... what do you think about Mr. Kim?" Eumji asked as she grinned triumphantly, and I looked at her before backing away.

"Who? Mr. Kim Suckjinothy?" I reply and she snorts before nodding slowly.

"Yup! Maybe when you get that job you'll both go kissy-kissy in day one," she smirks and I my face scrunches up in disgust before looking at her.

"Ew! I don't even like him!" I said as I backed away from him.

"You know maybe you're just hiding those feelings deep down but you're actually drooling over his face," she teased.

"Okay that's enough! That is honestly really disturbing coming from a person who doesn't go feral just by seeing his shadow," I narrow my eyes at her.

"Why? You must go feral over those  washboard chocolate bars if you know what I mean," she winks and I look at her with widened eyes.

"Okay first of all, the man loves himself too much that he'd marry his own reflection, and he seems like he's not interested in dating at all, and it looks like he doesn't like women either, and he's the type to check his face every minute," I trail off and she giggles at me.

"Don't tell me.... he's... gay?" Eumji said as she looked at me.

"I don't know! I don't go nosy in another person's personal life," I tsked at her and she gave me a pout.

"Okay but to be honest, he has a handsome secretary like my brother, and you know he doesn't even bring out dating and preferences in his interviews, pretty weird, right?" Eumji asked and I give her a twisted frown.

"I don't know, but what I'm saying is the guy is literally a self-centered, haughty, sassy, self-loving guy who goes "you're not getting the job" when you say "he's more handsome than Lee Joon Gi"," I roll my eyes.

"So... I'm a sassy, haughty, self-centered guy?"

A voice resonated in the quiet cashier area, and me and Eumji's eyes widened as our heads whipped to the direction to where the voice came from.

"I'll be going now guys!" Jungkook said as he passed by us, his phone in his hand as he did so, he looked at us before heading to the exit of the restaurant.

"And I'm sorry we had to stop by here, Mr. Kim, but we can go now."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Pls vote <3

Thanks for being patient!