Chapter 1: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇

There are 2 imposters among us...

As crewmates, you are given tasks to repair the ship.

But the imposters only true objective is to cause corruption and despair among crewmates while killing them off one by one...

Only when the Imposters have been ejected...

Only can there be harmony among us.

__________________________________________

Ten...

Ten unconscious individuals all in one ship... As they awake from their slumber only to see that they are at a room that is relatively.... unfamiliar to them. 

Ten of them were scattered around the ship, the first one to stir is a man with a black colour wristband.

Black got up from where he was laying down and walked over to the cafeteria table in the middle which he saw a red button with a side letter at the middle of the round-shape table.

>TO MY FELLOW TEST SUBJECTS,

If you are reading this letter means that I can assume you along with nine other crew members have safely arrived at the spaceship known as Skeld. Each of you have been given tablets underneath the table that shows you YOUR TASKS along with a MAP of Skeld. However, there would be 2 people part of the group called IMPOSTER(S). These IMPOSTER(S)  will appear to be a regular CREWMATE like you but their only goal is to sabotage and kill you along with the other CREWMATES. My advice to you fellow-subjects is to not trust anyone immediately since even a close and trusted partner could be an IMPOSTER. Well, that's all the information from me. Have fun and enjoy it to the fullest!

Sincerely, Innersloth<

"Crewmates??? Imposters?? Sabotage... Kill...?? Isn't this just like from the game? I should probably keep this letter with me. " Black thought to himself as he put the letter into his pocket then got himself one of the tablets from underneath the table. 

Out of curiosity, He pushed the red button which sets an alarm that could be heard from each room. It wasn't long before nine individual of different colour wristband walks into the cafeteria.

"Corpse? Is that you?!" Corpse jolted when he sees his best friend, ludwig is here too. As they were chatting, he took a glimpse at a young man, probably in his mids twenties with a light green color wristband. When both of them exchange gaze, Corpse frustrately looks away.

"Why do i feel so... wierd?" Corpse could feel his heart beating faster. As ludwig introduce Corpse to everyone. Since everyone already knew each others' faces when playing among us. It didn't take them much effort to start getting close, but for Corpse who never once revealed his face or open up. He quietly look at the rest of the crewmates chat off on their own, as his gaze continues upon Sykkuno.

"Damn... he looks so much better in person... that tender and soft body.. that small plump lips... it makes me want to.." Corpse lets out a sigh, as he distracts himself with the tablet. The ten individuals then decided to travel in a group and explore each of the rooms after they were done with gathering up.

Little do they know... they are all walking steps by steps closer to their death...

While submerging in his thoughts, Corpse stopped walking, realising he picked the wrong turned point and lost sight of his crewmates. At that moment, the lights went out, making it harder for him to see anything. Letting out a shaky breath, he slowly makes his way to the electricals, just like how he played in the game. It was too dark in the room and the sparky sound of wires needing fix didn't help the mood either. He spent a good minute in front of those doors procrastinating to go in. All this pressure and fear kept basically eating him but he still takes tiny steps into the room, knowing that his teammates and he had to be as fast as possible to complete the tasks.

"AAAAaaaaaaAaaaahhhh" a loud screeching sound ripped away the silence, made him jump and subconsciously quicken his heartbeat.  As he quickly flicks the switch of the lights and hid behind the walls of machines which is placed at the centre of the room just like the game. Feeling relaxed now did he slide down on the wall and catch his breath, as his hand accidentally grab onto something. Out of reflex, Corpse quickly pulled it towards him, not knowing that it was actually Sykkuno's hand he was gripping.

This little accident made Sykkuno topple above Corpse, the lights were already fixed by then, his glistening skin caught just right in the moonlight as tears somehow welled up in Sykkuno's eyes. Being intoxicated by this image, Corpse couldn't hold back and kiss Sykkuno's tears. Then reaching up to kiss that familiar spot on his forehead. He then held onto Sykkuno's slender waist putting him onto his lap while facing him, leaving slobbery kisses and nibble at the side of his neck.

Sykkuno lets out a small yelp as he covers his flushed face with his hand. Corpse then reached down and placed Sykkuno's hand into his as they exchange their gazes. At that moment, it felt like as if time stopped when both of their lips met, but the flutter only intensified. Sykkuno's heart pounded in his chest as his knees got weaker while kneeling. He can only focus on how soft he felt against Corpse's lips, how addictively he invaded all his senses

"His red crimson eyes, his stubble across his chin, his jet black hair, and that deep voice..." Sykkuno shivered when Corpse's finger curled around his. "Ngh...hmph?" Sykkuno moans with pleasure as his tongue intertwined with his partner...Seeing the pleasurable Sykkuno made Corpse chuckled as he pinned him to the wall. Sykkuno's skin grew hot where Corpse is holding, he couldn't help but gasp as Corpse touch him... It began with just him grinding onto Sykkuno, to slowly inching downwards from his clothes to boxers while rubbing onto his manhood.

The motion turned him on as much as he wants to hide it... Corpse fingers then slipped off towards his boxers and slowly reach towards his slim thighs and spread it wide, leaving nothing not exposed. "Corpse... s-stop... We can't.." Sykkuno huffed while gripping onto Corpse's. Ignoring his words, Corpse slid his mouth onto Sykkuno's lovely radish. His hot breath and sucking made Sykkuno go crazy in ecstasy, like little fireworks bursting within him. 

"God you're delicious"

Corpse swirl his tongue leaving nowhere untouched, leaving wet kisses around Sykkuno's side thighs. "W-wait... I'm gonna cu-" without finishing his words, he moaned sharply while bucking his hips. The waves of pleasure rippling out of him as he splurted. Corpse swallowed every single one of it, and even licked his thighs, cleaning Sykkuno's every bit of lovely juices.

~~~~~

WELL, I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER(º﹃º) Gosh I'm gonna go cleanse my soul wif holy water now. Hope you enjoy^^ and pls do leave a comment and vote this chapter tqqqqq<3333