BATTLE

Shoto Todoroki & Mezo Shoji (Team B ) vs Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure (Team I)

It was turn Team B and Team I .Earth then analyzed their quirks.He guessed this time Todoroki would turned up table for early the game.His ice quirk was quite impressive although Ice said Todoroki ice quirk still need lot practice.Even Fire said that Todoroki refused to use his fire side.Wierd.Shoji quirk kinda very useful lot..as he was alike alien and he could create eyes and ears...man thats awesome.

Izuku niisam had been placed at infimary.Bakugou just shut up his mouth after that match.Something was disturbing him but Earth didnt want cared.

All students and All Might were watching the next battle

Ojiro and Hagakure were guarding the fake nuclear bomb.They made plan where Hagakure would ambushed Todoroki and Ojiro just agreed.

At the outside..Shoji used his alien ear to detect them in the building while Todoroki with his stoic face just waited from Shoji signal.

"They are still at nuclear bomb"Shoji informed to Todoroki.

Todoroki nodded and he and Shoji entered into the building.

"You know Momo..this battle will end immediately"Earth said.

"Owh..why you think like that"Momo started to analyze the both teams.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Momo astonished why Amato counted down but then she shocked when saw on screen.....

The whole building was totally froze by Todoroki ice.Ojiro and Hagakure were stucked by the ice that trapped their feet and the temperature was totally below 20°C!

All who saw just speechless minus Earth and Momo.

"I see what you mean"Momo nodded.

Earth smiled.

Todoroki team won.....

The next team were

Fumikage Tokoyami &Tsuyu Asui (Team H ) vs Eijirou Kirishima & Hanta Sero (Team J) where it end with Team H victory.....

"Well Dark Shadow is quite useful huh"Earth smirked as he remembered Fang the Shadow users

"But he still have weakness"Momo said.

Earth knew what Momo said so he let her said although he already knew.

"Well his weakness is light."Momo said.

The next team were Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido (Team E) vs Rikido Sato & Koji Koda (Team F) and it was end with Mina team.

"Wow her acid quite useful "Kirishima said

"Even Aoyama lazer is awesome although he always got stomachache "Sero said.

So the last time were.......

Team Momo and Team Jiro.Earth was very happy bout this and Momo was starting to remember some formula that she need so she can create the items that she imagined.

Sero and Kirishima teased Denki by said namu praying and thats made that electric boy more nervous.

Jiro was worried lot about Amato because that boy was quite powerful and she need to think how to defeat him first!

"Okay Denki..lets put all out what you got.Plus ultra isnt it"Earth patted Denki shoulder.

"Er..yeah..yeah"Denki still shivered.