Part 1

After raglak did sharad of swasan. Raglak left to mm. swasan left to the bose house.

Inside the bose house

Both swasan sit on the couch like a lifeless bodies.After some time swara gain her composer for her sanskar. she went near her sanskar sit beside him.And then she put her hand on the his shoulder.sanskar gain his sense after feeling a warm hand on his shoulder.He already knew whose hand is this? He lay on her lap.she cares his hair.after some time sanskar speaks

Sanskar:princess everyone think that i did it all.why princess they didn't trust me?i am that bad.

After saying that he cries.swara wipes his tears and kiss his forehead.then she speakes

Swara:Don't worry prince every thing will be alright.i know my prince will prove his innocence.

Sanskar:yes princess.i will do it.(sanskar smiles).

Swara:that's like my prince.(swara pinch his cheek).okay i will prepare our lunch.

swara gets up from the couch. suddenly swara feels dizziness.she hold her head and faints.sanskar saw this and hold her.He panickes and call the doctor.He took swara to the room and cries.

Sankar: please don't leave me like others. i will die princess.

Sanskar call the doctor.After some time doctor reaches there. she ask sanskar to leave the room to check swara .sanskar leaves the room with sad face.

Doctor come outside the room with smiling face.sanskar sees this and confused seeing her smiling face.

Sanskar:is my swara alright doctor?

Doctor:congratulations mr.maheshwari. mrs.maheshwari is pregnent. Tomorrow comes to the hospital for checkup.

After hears the happy news sanskar eyes welled up with happy tears and smiles.

Sanskar: thank you doctor. We will come tomorrow for check up.(doctor leaves).

Sanskar thinks thankyou god after gave lot of hardships finally you gave a happy news.

He goes to the room cares swara hair lovingly.swara gains her conscious and sees sanskar who having smile on his face.

Swara:prince what is happen to me?why are you smiling like a fool?

Sanskar:After hear the news you are also going to smiling like a fool.princess we are going to become a parents.(says with a happy tears.swara is also having happy tears and have smile on her face).

Swara:prince i am very happy today.we are going to become a parents.(says with kept hand on her stomach).

Sanskar:princess i am going to prove that i am not cheater tomorrow by hook or crook.

After prove my innocence we will leave kolkata and starts a new life okay.

Swara: okay prince. I trust you.(hears this sanskar smiles and hug swara.Remaining day swasan discuss tomorrow what do prove sanskar's innocence. Both hug and sleep. Both having a smile. But they don't know tomorrow unknown storm going to destroy their life).

Sunlight peek through the curtain to reach lovebirds who sleep hugging eachother. sanskar gets up first and see his princess who is looking like a angel.He puts his hand on the swara stomach and cares. He bend down and kiss her stomach. He says I love you Baby. please stay health. We are waiting to hold you in our hands.

Feeling some movement swara also wakes up and sees that sanskar who is speaking to her stomach and overwhelmed hearing his love for their baby. She cares his hair. Both are having some sweet movement. After having breakfast both go to hospital doctor for check up. Doctor checks swara and shows baby image to swara and sanskar. Both happy to see their baby. Both are having happy tears after hearing heartbeat of their baby. Both cherish their moment with their baby. Both take leave from hospital happily and reach badi.

Screen freeze on happy 😄 of swasan