Do Not Disturb part 1

Imagine inspired by ''Do Not Disturb'' by Halestorm 

''I was just listening to "Do not disturb" by Halestorm and the song gave me an idea. A hotel, a couple and a strong breathtaking woman.''

*

I sat down and thought about yesterday when we checked in at this B&B. I thought about the owner of the hotel and touchy she was with my wife, how nice, kind and seductive all at the same time she was. The way she smiled at me and my wife, the way her leather pants and delicate blouse looked absolutely perfect on her curvy body, the way she complimented my wife all the time; it was like she had a crush on her. Hot damn. 

She was, after my wife, the definition of seduction. She looked powerful, like she could do anything to anyone, like she could lure my wife and I into her beautiful trap, into something dangerous. She made me think of very sinful thoughts. 

''Are you thinking about her?'' Isabella, my wife spoke, waking me up from my thoughts.

I looked at her as if she had just said the strangest thing, when all she said - or asked, was the truth

I looked at her as if she had just said the strangest thing, when all she said - or asked, was the truth. ''I, uhm..what?''. 

''Come on, baby, I know that you're thinking about the owner'' she raised an eyebrow and took a seat close to me, a grin that spoke mischief plastered on her face. My wife was a naughty woman; she loved sex and she loved it rough. We would fuck everywhere we went; on the plane, in a tent, in the restaurant that my brother owned, on the beach, in dressing rooms. I smirked as I thought about that one time she dropped to her knees and sucked the life out of me in a very small dressing room, she was a goddess. ''Please agree with me that she is a beauty''. 

''Well, what can I say, yeah she is'' I smiled softly as I caressed her gorgeous face. My wife was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

''Okay, I see'' she looked down and then at me again, brown eyes locking with mine. ''Baby, I have to tell you something'' she continued as she grabbed my hand. 

''Oh no, are you divorcing me?'' I joked. 

''No silly, I would never divorce a man like you. I love you so much, you know that yeah?'' Isabella asked and I nodded. ''So, you know I told you I'd like to try a threesome'' my eyes grew wide by now but I was listening. Oh boy, was I listening. ''I still do'' she placed her warm palm on my crotch, letting me know she wanted it as soon as possible. Ugh, my woman was going to be the death of me. 

''That's so fucking hot, baby girl. Yeah, if you really want it then we can do that'' I didn't have anything against it, of course not. ''Who...are you thinking about?'' I felt like I already knew. 

''Her, the owner of the B&B, Emilia'' she blushed fifty shades of red and I thought it was sexy and cute. My wife had never had sex with another woman and I knew how much she wanted to experience with one. Sometimes she'd describe how much she wanted to lick another woman's pussy and that image made my dick hard every time. 

''I mean, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't say no to a beauty like you'' I bit my lip, the thought of a threesome turning me on.

''I'm pretty sure she wouldn't say no to a cock like this'' she squeezed my semi-hard dick and smirked. Oh, was daddy going to destroy her insides today! 

Right that second, there was a knock on the door. My wife and I looked at each other in confusion as I got up to answer the door. The clock showed 7 pm and we were definitely not expecting anyone to knock on our door. Opening it, I saw Emilia. Speaking of the devil...

''Hi'' Emilia spoke slowly and mysteriously. ''I'm sorry to bother'' she continued, her eyes taking a quick glance at my semi- erection showing lightly through my pants, lips parting slowly at the sight. Oh boy, here comes trouble.

''No, please come in if you want'' by now, my wife was next to me.

''Oh, there's no need. I just wanted to let you know that today we are celebrating ten years since we opened this little B&B and that we are having a big dinner in the great hall in two hours. You are welcome'' she smiled sweetly, yet her eyes held dark, sinful thoughts; I just knew it. 

''That's wonderful. We'll be there'' I said, my wife nodding in excitement. 

''Is it just me or did she look at your dick?'' my wife said in an aroused tone. 

''She actually did, yeah''. We never cheated on each other and never  would in this life, but we were so open with each other and open for a lot of new things and that made it all sexier. 

''How fucking hot'' she bit her lips and I knew she needed to be fucked. My wife was horny and needed release, yet I felt like a bad boy and wanted to tease her. 

''You're really into that threesome, aren't you?'' I took a step towards her and whispered in her ear. My wife nodded in response, her hands unbuttoning the first three buttons of her shirt. ''You seem hot and bothered, baby girl''. 

''Oh, daddy, if you only knew'' my wife tried to kiss me, but I moved my head and kissed her cheek instead. 

''First we go have this dinner, then I'm going to fix this'' my thumb caressed her lower lip as the index finger of my other hand traveled from her neck, to her lower stomach. ''And baby, get ready'' I finally kissed her lips, her sweet moans like melody to my ears.