Final Author's Note

*takes a deep breath* OKAY. So, let me just... say it. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I CAN HONESTLY NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR READING MY BOOK EVEN IF IT WAS CRAP AND DROVE YOU MAD. I FUCKING LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

I know that I said I was going to write a sex scene, and I started. Here:

BUT I COULDN'T write in the sex

BUT I COULDN'T write in the sex. Like I'm not ready to write it, and I'm NOT gonna write it anytime soon. It's just... not for me. Not yet. So yeah, that's about all you're gonna get of these characters. Unless you wanna reread or if this book gets popular (which it won't but if it does) then you'll prolly see them mentioned in comments :)

And if this book REALLY gets popular (which is literally the most impossible thing idk why i even dream about it) then you'll see fan fics :) I HOPE.

ANYWAYYYY, I LOVE YOU TO THE PLUTO AND BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Thank you for staying with me through thick and thin! It means the whole entire world and more for me. Your comments would make me smile. Everytime I saw a notification of a comment I would squeal and jump.

It means a lot. And for those chapters that didn't get comments... I would try to make the next chapter better so it would. Idk comments always make me smile.

Anywayyy, ttyl!