Part 3

In Bose house

Swara is numb after hearing this. Then she leaves from badi to the abandoned building. She reach building in 15 minutes. Dadi also followed her. Swara enter the building and sees sanskar tied in the chair. He is in unconscious state. But she failed to notice goons,adri and dadi.

Swara:Sanskar getup. sanskar sanskar...

Sanskar gain conscious then see swara in devastate state and also unfamiliar place. Then he recalls what happens. Sanskar sees adri and dadi.

Sanskar: Bhai why are you doing this? Please leave us.

Adarsh:My dear brother i will leave both of you(hear this swasan smiles after hearing next words their smile drops)after killing both of you.

Swara:adarsh bhai please leave us. We will leave this kolkata. Please bhai.

Adarsh:I know both of you leave kolkata and you will snach karma and properties.

Sanskar:please bhai leave us. You take karma with you. We don't want that. Please us.

Adarsh: oh come on sanskar you want you will create thousands of karma like companies because you have that capabilities. You take revenge from us. So please shut up. Finish them.

Swara:please bhai. I am pregnent. Our baby also like your baby. please leave us.

Adarsh:Baby. Finsh that baby first. Then finish these both of u. Is it okay?

Swasan:please bhai,bhabi and dadi.(swasan crying mess because they have to protect their love symbol. In order to save their child they will do anything)

Adri&dadi:Finish them. We don't have a time.

Goons hold swara. Swara struggles under their hold. one goon took a wooden stick and hit swara stomach. Swara cries holding her stomach. Sanskar also cries. Suddenly two figure comes from entrance. Seeing them swasan smile. Yes they are Raglak.

Raglak: Why are you having fun without us? It is not fair.

Swasan:Ragini/laksh.

Raglak:Just shut up. We are also involved in this. Everything is drama. Every problem create by us to destroy both of you. We all hate you. Just go and die.

Ragini:Swara my dear fake sister. Yes you hear right. Because you are not shemish daughter. I am their daughter. Janaki ma baby die after birth. So they swap me. And you are billinior daughter. So shemish kidnapped you. They are searching for you. I will go and say i am their daughter. All properties will be on my name. You are going to die. I will tell their name Raj & nithya singaniya. You are swara singaniya. Tomorrow i will be their daughter. I am the one who kills dida because she got to know about us.

Swara cries because of physical&mental pain. Her existence is fake. Sanskar also cries seeing swara's state.

Laksh:Sanky bhai. you think i loved you infact i hate you. You always school first and multitalented. You also build your own company without any support. I am always hate you for that.

Then goon comes shot them on their chest. Before they die they said if god gives another chance we take our revenge for our unborn child& ourselves.

Sanskar: I love u my princess &our baby.....

Swara:I love u my prince & our baby.....

Screen freeze on swara&sanskar face.