𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

❝Time doesn't always mean healing

❝Time doesn't always mean healing. Time means preparing
yourself to just keep going, because some people never change,
and all you can do is just keep going.❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Amelia had been out of the loop for a while now.

After hearing about how the group was robbed in a van after trying to transfer the gold into cash, she knew they were in trouble. Now with John B mysteriously disappearing, the group didn't know what to think.

The brunette was dressed in a tight red bikini, one hand holding tightly onto a drink and her body dipped into JJ's new 'Hot tub'. The blonde had taken a seat next to her, arm adorned around her shoulders.

"I got my scholarship interview tomorrow," Pope started, "We got to get this done."

"Speak of the devil," JJ announced, their eyes directing towards the figure walking to them. "Hey! Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything."

"No he did not," Pope interrupted, "I did that."

"Hey, John B." Kiara spoke, following after the brunette who sped past the group.

"Okay, so that's it?" JJ furrowed his eyebrows, confusion on his face.

"Uh, what is that all about?"

"I was gonna ask you the same question."

JJ unwrapped his arm from around the girl, removing himself from the hot tub and onto the grass floor. The boy outstretched a hand for the brunette girl, helping her out of the hot tub. She took his hand in hers, nodding her head with a smile as she appreciated his help.

The group followed after John B in a hurry, seeing as he had no plans on stopping. 

They watched as he tore through his house in panic, rummaging in cabinets and in shelves.

"You alright man?" Pope questioned, turning to the frantic boy. "What- What's up?"

"What are you looking for?"

The brunette found what he was looking for, picking up the pillow in the couch and finding the gun stashed inside. Amelia's eyes grew wide, confusion and anxiety spiking up.

"John B," JJ started, growing anxious as he stepped forward towards the boy, "What do you need the gun for?"

The blonde attempted to take the weapon from him, only to be thrown onto the bed and away from John B.

"What is wrong with you?" Amelia shrieked, her anxiety only getting worse as her best friend pushed his way through both JJ and Pope.

The group made their way through the house, continuing to chase after John B. The boy picked up a bike, starting the engine as he was about the leave them behind with little to no explanation.