8

Tang Qiang chuckled, looking at Mo Zhen he said: “Xiao Xi has just graduated from college not too long ago, but she has some experience in this area. She used to be Antoine’s assistant, and completely understands the rules and everything, she is very competent at house cleaning and is absolutely capable of this job.” Of course, the premise was that she had to endure Mo Zhen’s occasional tempers.

Seeing Mo Zhen hesitating his approval, Xiao Xi quickly said to Mo Zhen: “Emperor Mo, ever since I was young I have been known as a genius chef, even the aroma of my dishes can spread up to ten miles, they are truly second to none!”

Mo Zhen: “… …” Well, this could be temporarily considered as a merit.

Mo Zhen nodded, and finally agreed, Xiao Xi immediately smiled and Tang Qiang was also slightly relieved. These days, he was extremely busy and did not have any time to accompany Mo Zhen, now that he had Xiao Xi, he was rest assured.

The crew passing by greeted Mo Zhen and Tang Qiang. Tang Qiang glanced at Xiao Xi beside him; Xiao Xi was looking at Mo Zhen’s Bentley intently, the eyes that stared at the door of the Bentley made Tang Qiang raise his eyebrows, “Yesterday I told you about the preferences of Mo Zhen and his requests, do you remember? ”

“Do not worry, Senior Dong, I remember very well!” Xiao Xi nodded heavily.

“That’s good, Mo Zhen does not like others inquiring about his *, maintain a proper distance, and be careful to not cross the line.”

“I know Senior Dong!”

“Then you go to take a break, come and call us when you are ready.” Tang Qiang patted Xiao Xi’s shoulder, and walked to the parked Bentley.

Ah Yao flew around the area in two laps, and followed Tang Qiang’s car as she drifted along.

The car had a small TV that was currently broadcasting the news, Mo Zhen had a hand under his chin and silently stared at the small screen.

Tang Qiang glanced at the TV, sitting beside Mo Zhen, he asked, “When did you become so interested in the news?”

Mo Zhen remained motionless, even his eyelids did not move an inch, “Since yesterday.”

Tang Qiang: “… …”

Pulling out a few newspapers from the car compartment, Tang Qiang handed them to Mo Zhen, “Here’s today’s newspaper, I told Xiao Xi to get them, do you want it?”

Mo Zhen looked down at the stack of newspapers, “You can put it away, I’ll look at it when I get back.”

Tang Qiang put down the newspaper, and asked: “What do you think of  Xiao Xi?”

“She’s okay, I’ve only seen one side of her so it’s hard to determine anything.” When the TV morning news broadcast was over, Mo Zhen turned off the TV and picked up the script.

Tang Qiang sighed, and from the car dug out a bunch of food, “Did you eat breakfast?”

Ah Yao: “…”

This Tang Qiang, was his alias a little Ding Dong bell?  (No idea what this really means but, Ding Dong is referring to the tinkering of a bell)