𝟶𝟺.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟸𝟷𝚂𝚃
𓆙𓆙𓆙

Masiah walked into Ke's house with Glock and 2 females behind them. "Ke gone flip, she don't like them." Glock whispered into Bam's ear.

The 2 females that were with them were Star and Janae. Ke didn't like Janae because Janae was a shit starter.

She was too messy and bitchy for Ke. Janae wanted the whole world to revolve around her. If she wanted something she was going to get it by any means necessary not caring for others feelings.

The reason Ke didn't like Star was because Star was a follower. She did everything everybody else did instead of being herself.

"You the one that decided to bring them here, not me. When she get on yo ass, that's gone be on you." Bam blankly said.

"Y'all talking shit like we ain't right behind y'all. If y'all want us to leave than just say that." Janae said. Her mouth was real reckless but she couldn't back it up.

"Leave." Bam said. He didn't like them at all, they were annoying and irritating as fuck to him. Janae was his lil fuck and where ever Janae went, Star went.

"Bae st-"

"Don't call me that." Bam interrupted her, mugging her. In all honesty, he wanted her to leave him alone. He threw out hints, he ghosted her but of course, she came back around, and he even told her he didn't want anything to do with her.

But her being the delusional female she was, in her mind they would always be a thing.

Masiah wasn't your regular hood nigga. There was no way to explain Masiah because he was different on a whole new level.

Boys get into the game to make money because they didn't have money and they were on their ass which is why Masiah joined the game.

He was abused by his father at a young age, every day for 5 years. The abuse started when he was 9. The only reason it stopped was because he killed him.

He released so much built up anger he had for his father when he killed him. His mother knew about what his father was doing but didn't bother to help. She could've stopped him but she didn't want to.

She enjoyed hearing Masiah cry for help and watching him endure the excruciating pain his father put him through.

After he killed his father, his mother did the same thing but it was worst. She tortured him for killing the love of her life.

He was 14 when she started abusing him and it went on for a month before he killed her. He shot her 5 times because of the long 5 long years they had been verbally, physically, and mentally abusive to him.

He grew up without friends and he didn't mess with his family.

He then dropped out, ran away and was homeless for 6 months before getting into the game and making a living for his self.