Part 4

In mm

Sanskar pov

Swaraaaaaaaa i shout and get up from the bed. I saw the surrounding How is it possible? sanskar gets up and see his room in maheswari mansion. He got confused and look at the calendar. It shows that he got travel back to the time. He saw his reflection in the mirror. Now he resembles 18 years old . Thank you god for giving me second chance i will rectify my mistake. I will give punishment to those culprits who is responsible for his, his princess & his angel death. He thinks about his swara. is she also travelled? I think she is only 15. I will go check up swara. Is she alright or not?He left to the badi by his bike.

In badi

Swara pov

Sanskarrrrrrrrr i shout and getup. She sees her reflection in the mirror. She got shocked. Because she looks like 15 years old swara. Then something click as she time traveled. She see the calendar. It clearly shows that she is time traveled.Then sanskar??? How is it possible? When she is thinking about this someone keep hand on her shoulder. She sees that person and immediately hugs the person and cries.

Sanskar pov

Sanskar reached badi. He involved in mental battle as he go and meet swara or not. After sometime he deside to meet swara and he went near her house window and climbed by using pipe. He see swara who is lost on her thoughts. He went near her kept his hand on her shoulder.

Sanskar: Why are you crying my princess? Please don't cry princess.( He also got tears)

Swara: why did they did it sanskar? We are that bad to kill us.(she cries)

Sanskar: shoo princess. Don't cry. We will get our revenge for our Angel who we lost due to them.

Swara: yes prince. We will.(she also determine to seek revenge)

Sanskar: okar princess. we have to plan for our revenge because they are powerful than us. I have to establish my own company and then we have to find your real parents. I will do my best to complete my college and also i will try to start my company. You have to complete your studies. Then we will start our revenge princess.

Swara: yes prince. We have to settle ourselves then we start our plan. We have to work hard.

Sanskar: okay princess. We will contact through phone and sometimes i will come and meet you in your room. Okay i will take my leave.

Swara: Okay. Takecare. Sanskar.

Sanskar: yes princess.

Swara: Please takecare. You are the only person i have.( say this. She Hug him &cries)

Sanskar:yes princess. Please don't cry.(they stay like this sometime)

After that Sanskar left badi with a determination to make himself powerful. Swara also determine to find her real parents and also make herself powerful.

Screen freeze on determine face of swara& sanskar.