Chapter 70

--Preview--

With his trembling hand, Shen Yun Tian untied the rope around Li Na's wrist carefully but the red mark on her wrist made his eyes become red.

"Are you okay?" He cautiously holds her hand but Li Na evaded his touch. She pursed her lips, keeping her silent while her red teary eyes stared at him.

Her rejection made him understand that she had heard Ru Feng's words. His eyes turned red instantly, "It's not like that. Trust me"

Shen Yun Tian grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed the back of her hand, trying to convey his heart while his other hand gently rubbed her tears away. His touch is full of desperation, afraid that she will disappear and leaving him.

"Please don't cry." His voice is full of despair. He had tasted her love and now he can't lose the warmth she brought to him, "No, I can't live without you. I am sorry, okay? Don't ignore me." He is desperate to the point of begging her.

His actions bring more tears flowing down from her eyes. At first, she was angry listening to the words come out from Ru Feng's mouth but Shen Yun Tian's current state made her heart wrenched in pain.

Staying in this rundown building along with Shen Yun Tian made her remembered her past life where she can't comfort the miserable him. And now he is in her arms, how can she bear to see him in pain.

Although her heart is full of disappointment, she will forgive whatever he will or may do but that doesn't allow him to do whatever he wants including denying her wish.

Li Na blinked, letting the last tears flow before looking at him firmly, "Release me" Shen Yun Tian shakes his head and holds her hand tighter, "Never" In his red eyes there is obvious madness. He would never let her go.

His sudden grip on her hand made her brows frown and winced in pain, "You are hurting me." He immediately released her and realized that her delicate skin had turned red. "I am sorry."

Shen Yun Tian couldn't bear to look at Li Na. He looked down, avoiding her sight but still, he reached for her hand and this time, he tried to hold it as gently as he could.

Li Na looked at his careful actions and tried to hold her tears in. She tried to stand from her position and Shen Yun Tian quickly supported her, "Let me help you." His hand rounding her waist so she can move easier.

After letting her go, he clenched his fist, cherishing the warmth that still stays in his hand. The madness in his eyes slowly faded and the ark of his lips raised. Li Na doesn't avoid his touch and she doesn't look at him with disgust.

Li Na looked at the laughing Ru Feng and walked to him. Seeing how angry Li Na's face made him smile in excitement, "See him, Li Na. That is Shen Yun Tian's true face. He will do anything just to keep you in a cage and will be cruel once you are out of his control. That is not love supposed to be like. Listen to me, Li Na. He didn't love you at all. "

Shen Yun Tian's eyes turned dark with madness as he followed her back. He regretted it. The first thing he should do when he is in his hand is not torturing him but cutting his tongue and then killing him.

He wants to signal his men to finish him but knowing Li Na is still watching him, Shen Yun Tian clenched his fist, holding his ill intent back, afraid that any gore scene can only make her further hate him.

While Ru Feng continues his words, Shen Yun Tian's eyes stay on Li Na, anxious at her reaction. He imagined all her possible reactions and no matter what she is going to do, only one thing playing in his mind. He will never let her go!

The closer Li Na to Ru Feng, the happier he becomes, "Leave him, Li Na. How can you stay with that insane man" He is sure that Li Na is going to leave Shen Yun Tian and both of them will tear each other apart.

--------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/