six ☁️

-" Park Sunghoon ... THE FAMOUS ICE SKATER ?! "

The reality hit sunoo in the face. How he had couldn't recognize him ?! Everyone at school talk about him almost everyday.

-" I don't even know in what shit I've got involved "

Sunoo was sitting at his table in his classroom. Most of his classmates were always at the cafeteria and god thanks ... Ni-Ki was probably there too.

He layed on his desk and tried to sleep a little but he couldn't ... Ni-Ki will probably tease him to death now.

Ni-Ki ... he only thought about him all the time and that's make him sick.

Lost in his thought, someone tapped gently on his shoulder.

-" Kim Sunoo ... are you dead ? "

He lifts his head up

-" What are you doing here Sunghoon ? "

-" I wanted to see how my boyfriend is doing "

He chuckled while saying the word boyfriend.

-" No need to still playing that little game. You helped me once now you can go back to your normal life " said Sunoo

-" Why would I want tho- ? "

Uh ?

-" Maybe because I'm not in love with you "

" I mean ... I'm not either but I want to be friends with you ... you seem nice "

" Oh thanks you seem nice too "

" So why that child wanted to beat you up ? "

" Because he hates me I've already told you that "

" Yeah but he has a reason ? No ? "

" No ??? Or maybe because we have a assignement to do together and he left me so I've to do it alone and as a result I didn't gave it back in time to my teacher. "

Sunoo sighed, why did he told all life to Sunghoon. That boy probably didn't care at all.

-" Do you need help ? "

-" No It's fine I don't want to bother you ... "

-" I want to help you so meet me after class at the librairy I will be there "

Sunghoon winked at Sunoo and stepped outside the classroom, leaving Sunoo totaly confused.

At the same time Ni-Ki and Yeo-ra entered together in the class.

You can't imagine how much Sunoo hates this girl. She is always with Ni-Ki and they seem to really appreciate each others company but she is really rude with Sunoo when Ni-Ki is nowhere to be found. She insult him, says that he is worthless and a lot of other harsh words.

One day, she insulted him when Ni-Ki was there and oddly, he started to be very angry at Yeo-ra. The girl didn't even knew what she did wrong but Ni-Ki was the angrier person that sunoo have ever seen in his life.

Sunoo didn't really mind about it usually but sometimes he had just enough of all of this violence that he feel the urge to hide himself and cry a little bit and after he promises himself that he will be more stronger but the same scenario happend one or two weeks after.

-" Sunoo ... "

Why does he want to talk to me now ?

He fucking wanted to slap me 2 hours ago ?!

-" Kim Sunoo ... "

-" What do you want Ri-Ki ?! "

-" Oh ... um ... did you finished our assignement ? "

-" No ... but I will tonight "

-" If you need help we can do it after classes at librairy "

-" No ... my boyfriend will help me. Just spend time with Yeo-ra and don't worry about this stupid assignement anymore. "

Sunoo stood up and went straight to the cafeteria. He didn't want to talk longer with Ni-Ki

-" I should make them break up ... I really don't appreciate the fact that Sunoo is taken "