Track 26. | Walk This Way

💿
"So I took a big chance at the high school dance
With a missy who was ready to play
Was it me she was foolin'?
'Cause she knew what she was doin'
Taught me how to walk this way"

Song: Walk this way - Aerosmith.

* * *

Bowie.

"Well this is a very fancy apartment block" I say as we walk into the tall building full of large windows and sleek looking decor outside the building.

"It's a building full of pent houses and suites short cake, you act out of place in here and they throw you out, gotta look professional" Niall says adjusting his grey blazer on his shoulders.

"I really need to get some new clothes" I mumble as I look down to see my own black trousers but this time I'm wearing Niall's light pink shirt with my blazer over top.

"Hey, at least you have some heels" Stevie says as she points down to her own feet to show her usual all black vans under her pants suit with a giggle.

I nod and we all walk in the revolving door.

"Niall! Stop running around and come on!" Harry whispers angrily as we all watch Niall keep rotating around in the golden doors from the inside of the building.

Harry huffs and stops the doors with his shoe to let Niall out who looks very annoyed at Harry.

"This guy can never have some fun!" Niall says rolling his eyes walking out as Harry clenches his fists behind him as he walks.

We all try to keep our laughs hidden as Harry makes his way ahead of us towards the large white front desk.

I'd hate to clean this place it's all white nearly, must be a nightmare.

"Hello, and what can I help you guys with?" A tall brown haired young lady asks us from behind the desk dressed in a navy blue blazer and pencil skirt with a white blouse underneath.

"We're here to visit Tony Moretti, he's on the twentieth floor, he asked us to come here" Harry's with a smile as the woman smiles back at him batting her eyelashes.

Oh for fuck sakes.

"Just wait one moment and I call up to his suite so I can confirm" she says keeping her gaze on Harry as she picks up a phone biting her lip.

"Does he do this everywhere he goes?" I mumble to Niall beside me as we all stand behind Harry leaned over the front desk.

"Anything with a pulse he flirts with, even flirted with me when we first met" Niall says raising his eyebrow at me as we keep our eyes on Harry in front of us.

"Unbelievable" I mumble rolling my eyes looking at him have a conversation with the lady as she types in something on the computer.

"Here's a key, he requested you have a spare one for his suite" she says handing the small flat key card to Harry over the desk.

Harry slowly takes it from her making sure their fingers brush off one another.

"Thank you, see you later sweetheart" he says as he winks before turning around to nod for us all to follow him.

We all walk down towards the elevator. It must look so odd for a group of eight people dressed in suits to walk around such a fancy place. On second thought, it kind of looks like a business meeting, very smart.