Part 75

--Preview--

The darkness pulled her into the land of nothingness where there is nothing but emptiness surrounded her. 

"Teddy?" She tried to call for her husband but he was not there in that space to reach for her. She tried to run but there is no end to this void. Nothing in front and nothing behind.

Li Na tried to recall her last memory before she stuck in this situation and remembered that the last thing she did was looking at the new life born out of the love between her and Shen Yun Tian before putting herself in his hand and slowly closing her eyes, drifted to the land of dreams.

She understands that currently she is dreaming but this unconscious conscious state was too scary because no matter how hard she tried to escape from this situation, she couldn't. This feeling of being trapped suffocated her but she will not give up.

From running, she turned to walk aimlessly. As she is in a dream, the countless steps she takes don't tire her out and she keeps on moving forward, hoping that this darkness would be washed away with the presence of light.

Just like having her prayer answered,  a ray of light appeared in front of her eyes. The small hope appeared brightened her eyes and she ran in its direction.

The further she moved, the dimmer darkness around her. Even though Li Na didn't know what is there behind the brightness, whether it is a deception or a lie, she doesn't hesitate to push herself into the light.

Once she entered the light, the overwhelming brightness blinded her eyes that she raises her hand to her eyes, and reflexively closed her eyes. 

In order to get used to the brightness, slowly she blinked and opened her eyes. The moves she did able to let her used to the surrounding area so she is able to see the situation she is in.

She turned her head around and notice that she is in a small garden. A spring breeze softly slaps her face and her hair sway along with the passing wind. The bed of beautiful blooming flowers lying on the ground decorating the garden to its perfection.

With just a glance, she recognized the fact that the place she stands is in her parent's house because this is the exact garden which her parents put a lot of thought and effort into building it.

This familiar garden wasn't supposed to look this way because the current season is autumn so the flowers shouldn't bloom just like in the spring season. This made her realize that she still hasn't escaped from her dream and this might be another illusion used to trap her.

However, this illusion doesn't suffocate her compare to the void because this is her parent's house, the place she is familiar with.

Thinking that perhaps she might escape once entered the house, Li Na finds her way to the garden's entrance confidently.

The steps she took was full of energy. She couldn't wait to leave this place but suddenly she heard the sound of a little girl crying.

Thinking that the crying little girl maybe her niece, Li Na looks for her and notices that the sound comes from the bench surrounded by the flower, which is the place she likes to sit and relax.

------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/