chapter 14.

" Fuck I'm stuffed" may said holding her hands to her stomach even though her stomach was still as flat as ever. It was now the early hours of the morning and they were the only customers left in the ice cream parlor.

    Reece just sat there watching her rant about being so full and that she could not raise a finger. That amused him. He stood up and made his way to the counter in an attempt to pay.

    " Hey , where do you think your going hot shot?" May asked from her seat .

     " To pay." He replied with a look. " What else would I be doing?"

     " Oh no your not . I brought you here I get to pay." She said.

     He brought out his wallet and pulled one of the cards in there and was about to hand it to the man behind the counter.

    " Why don't you stop me tesoro. " He said knowing full well that she was in no state to move right now.

   " But you know I can't. " A pout following right after .

Reece chuckled and swiped his card paying for their ice cream. He was about to go back to get may when the man asked " she your girlfriend? "

He didn't even hesitate before answering
  " No. But she will be very soon." And with that he returned to May.

   " Tesoro we have to get back. You need sleep. I assume you have work tomorrow? "

    She hummed in response reaching her hands out in a carry me motion.

    " I can't move Reece carry me."

   He couldn't shake off how cute she looked at that moment. He was mesmerized by her beauty . He reached down putting an arm under  her back and the other under her knee pulling her up into his arms and walked them out of the place. She reacted immediately ,placing her arms around his neck.

    She could never pass on an offer to feel his rigid muscles contract as he walked.

    " Woah. Is this how you see the world? It's so high up . No wonder you act like your heads in the clouds. " She joked with a giggle.

    " It's not my fault I have a tall gene unlike someone I know." He replied.

     And then she felt it. This curling feeling that made the hair behind her neck stand . Reece noticed her get stiff in his arms and he held her to him tighter . They were not too far away from her g-wagon now.

    " Tesoro , what's wrong? " He asked in a quiet voice.

" It may sound stupid but I feel like we're being watched Reece." She answered holding him even tighter.

   " Hey , it's okay I'm going to get you home safely don't worry . Where are your keys ? " He asked pulling open the passenger door and sliding her in.

    " It's on the center console." She answered as he swiftly slid into the driver's seat locking the doors as they were inside. He started the engine and without wasting anymore time drove off to Mays apartment.

    When they got there , Reece escorted her into her penthouse to make sure she got home safely and to put his mind at ease. May went into her room to change into a more comfy cloth.

    Fluff wandered into the living area and immediately jumped on Reece giving him licks and letting out the cutest barks ever. Reece let out a chuckle and  pet him on his lap and he calmed down. He pulled out his phone and texted his driver to pick him up from Mays house.

   Few minutes later , May walked out in a black tank top and a red booty shorts that made her hips and as look wonderful. Reece stared and thanked fluff to staying on his lap so she couldn't see his raging boner.

  She walked up to them and sat beside them also petting fluff.

   " I had a wonderful time today  Mia Bella. You did good" he said taking her hand in his and placed a soft kiss on it earning him a blush.

   " How are you gonna get home. Do you need my car ? You could return it whenever. Or ..."

  " It's fine tesoro. My driver will be here in 5. "

    " Okay then"

   " I love that you worry about me tesoro . It's refreshing ."  He said as they walked towards the door.

   " How can I not."

" I'll call you later." He said placing his strong arms around her waist and leaning down to place the softest of kisses on her lips this time.

  That gesture made her heart do a back flip. She placed her arms around his neck and stood on her tip toes speaking softly into his ear.

  " Thank you for bringing me home."

   " Your welcome Mia bella". He said placing another soft kiss on her cheek and left.

    She stood there stunned out of her mind on the verge of having a heart attack.

      She rushed to her room , picked up her phone and called Chelsea.

    " Bitch , it's 2 am in the morning , some people are trying to trying to get fucked into oblivion." Her best friend Chelsea said.

     " Chelsea I have to tell you something !"

She heard ruffles on the other side of the line before a door closed.

    " You may now speak."

And may told her everything. From the onset to the innocent kiss they just shared.

  Chelsea squealed so loud May pushed the phone away from her ear.

     " OMG! You mean the Reece vitali . The hot piece of cake ! You go girl! You know what , we're going clubbing after work tomorrow and you can dive more into the details . Like the size of his ......" She cut the call and sent her a text message.

May
I'm taking you up on your offer only because it's been a while since I went clubbing.

Best bitch
You had no choice babe.😉

  She locked the screen of her phone letting out a sigh shamelessly pulling up her shirt to get a quiff of his scent from when she hugged him

Man she was whipped

Vote. Comment. Share❤️