Izuku the TrashMan, Taking Out the Flaming Garbage Can

For IM_BREAD_FIGHT_ME
Sorry for the long wait yall, I forgot time existed

It's been a week since the Sports Festival, 1-A and 1-B were a day away from going to their week long internships, finishing what packing and preparations they needed before bed. So literally no one was ready for the pinged message from Kaminari that linked an article and absolutely no context.

GeorgeLopez: www.smallmightdatareports.com/reports/stats-and-data-that-show-why-Endeavor-is-less-than-number-two

JazzHands: OwO whats this?

AttentionToDeTail: it's too late for that, please stop Toru.

ACIDiTEA: oh! is this SmallMight's new report on Endawhore?
the perfect scathing review of a burning dumpster fire?
where he drags the man's 'heroic' capabilities?

KendoKnowsKarate: It really is good that someone decided to bring to light the less than stellar track record of Japan's Number Two.

ACIDiTEA: it's a good read, a bit long bc it's SmallMight, but worth it
every sentence that isn't a stat is a burn so hot recovery girl couldn't heal it even if she wanted to
it gave me life

doitfortheVINE: the Lord approves

IceIsHot: I approve

YELLING: this is 40 pages. Ashido and Kaminari read this but can't read Cementoss' five page short story?

DEKirU: as much as i hate to say this Present Mic, i'd also rather read 40 pages of tea dragging an abysmal 'hero' than 5 pages of modern lit.

YELLING: ...
fair.

RobotDad: it is nearing 10pm, we have to be at the train station early tomorrow, everyone please go to sleep!
I have also read this report and as much as I dislike the tone behind it, I can not argue the facts it contains!

RockOn: it's so manly!
SmallMight is a legend!

Social media was abuzz with it as well, #SmallMight, #NixNumber2, and #SMAnalysisReport were all trending by morning. Endeavor's lawyers and PR team had tried to have the article taken down many times for every little thing they could, but the writer hadn't done anything illegal so nothing could be done.

A new article was posted that night which Kaminari again linked in the group chat.

GeorgeLopez: www.smallmightdatareports.com/reports/evidence-of-forced-censorship-by-Endeavor-campaign

aChestWithTeeth: ha! not only did they fail in covering Endeavor's ass, they added gas to the fire!

CatsCoffeeAndComments: is this Karma?

IceIsHot: can confirm, this is definitely Karma.

QuirkSnatched: i can honestly say, this is not what i was expecting from this chat at 2 in the morning.
but either way, it's late. you have internships tomorrow. go to sleep.

✨Sparkles✨: oui! someone as dashing and glamorous as I needs my sommiel de beaute!

FUNGIrl: but you look great already. there's not mushroom for improvement there

MySoul,DarkAsShadows: you do shine very bright
there is very little darkness in you

Shadows,DarkAsMySoul: what a mad banquet of darkness