Healing selleste

Souline's POV

Souline's POV

I looked back to see who was screaming and it was selleste , she had a arrow in her body with a note stuck to her body .

I quickly pushed Jaxon off of me as I ran to selleste , she was loosing color in her face . I saw nick reach down to pull it out but he hissed as he came in contact with it .

" silver " I heard him mumble

My vision was starting to get blurry as I saw my mom hugging sapphire as they both sobbed .

" GIVE THEM BACK , I CAN HEAL HER . I WILL BE FINE PLEASE " I said as I looked up at my dad with tears running down my face .

" what If you cant , the pain is going to be too much "   he said looking up at me sadly

" DO IT WE ARE WASTING TIME " I yelled at him

I looked down at Selleste again and saw her coughing up blood , and where she had the arrow it looked as if she had burnt her self it was a nasty color . And it was starting to look darker . And if I didn't heal her soon she wouldn't survive this . The pack doctor would not be able to save her .

He looked up at my mom as they were mind linking  and then they both looked up at me and then looked back down at Selleste and my dad nodded his head as my mom came up to me and kneeled down beside me as she touched my head with both her hands and muttered something under her breath .

Soon I doubled over in pain , as everything came in like a punch to the guts . I thought what I felt before was torture but this .... this was way worse as I felt everything Athena and Stella felt , all the pain they had held back from me I got it all .

Then I could smell the blood , and it smelt amazing now that I fully have her back , the smell of blood is much stronger and I crave it more .

I realized that I was shaking and crying because of how overwhelming this all was , getting it all at once .

I looked up through my tear filled eyes at my parents  who were now in front of me comforting me .

" Princess , you have to do this now " my dad mumbled in my ear softly

I nodded as I swallowed the lump in my throat , my whole body felt like it was on fire , everything hurt .

I got up from where i was with the help of my dad as I rushed to where Selleste was and dropped to my knees by her side .

I looked down at all the blood as i felt my eyes turning red . I looked up at my dad who looked at me with worried eyes .

" it's Selleste soul , control yourself you are stronger then this " said my dad in my head as he looked down at me .

I nodded as I slowly gripped the arrow and slowly pulled it out to not damage anything in its way . I quickly pulled off the note and put it in my pocket .

I heard gasps behind me as they saw me touch the silver covered arrow like it was nothing .

To me silver didn't affect me as bad as it would a regular wolf it would take a special kind of silver to hurt me that would kill a regular wolf in minutes .
Same with vervain I'd would take a lot and a special blend to affect me .

I pulled out and blood started pouring out of her so fast that I felt my fangs start to come out .

I quickly threw the arrow aside as I put my hands over her wound as blood quickly covered my hands .

I imagined all the silver covered blood coming out her body , as I opened my eyes I looked to see the ball of blood floating over her body as a large bowl was placed beside me to put the silver coated blood .

I concentrated on her wound closing up , I imagined her skin slowly closing up . As I felt my hands warm up as I started to feel pain in my stomach where she recently had her wound .

Behind me I once again heard someone gasp , but I ignored them as i continued to heal her . I could feel my body begin to become heavy , as I now also felt what she had felt . I could feel tears going down my face at all the emotions going through me at the moment . I could feel my body shaking and heating up as my thirst for blood also grew .

Once I felt like she was healed I quickly backed up from her and looked at my hands .. I was feeling like a druggie ... like i had been in rehab and there was drugs right in front of me , tempting me to take some .

I looked up and saw my brothers looking at me . I saw Ares looking at me with sympathy as he came to me .

" S-She ne-needs more blood " i mumbled as Ares came up to me and picked me up and hugged me close to him .

" I know soul , I know . We got it now , Thankyou " he mumbled as he hugged me tighter to him

" Im sorry i said all that stuff to you soul , I didn't mean it . I've just been so worried about you " he whispered to me

" I know " I whispered

I looked around and saw that the pack doctor had arrived and that he was checking her and he was putting stuff into her . As everyone else was looking at me with shock. But I was looking for certain blue eyes to calm me down ... but they were no where to be seen .

I began to panic as I didn't see him anywhere , I looked around but he was still no where to be seen .

I looked up at Ares as he looked down at me sadly and shook his head .

" he left " he told me with sympathy in his voice

I began to panic .... as I knew what this meant . He didn't accept me for who I was . Which meant we were back at square one .

I began to hyperventilate . I quickly pushed Ares off me as I ran out the room and into one of the many halls in this huge house .

I broke down crying from all the pain I felt as I knew that once again he didn't want me . I could feel my heart breaking . My wolf was in my head howling in pain calling out to his wolf . I ran my hands through my face to wipe my tears and I ended up wiping the blood on my mouth .

I tensed up as I tasted the blood , I hadn't had blood in forever . Even though I'm not full vampire I have problems with my blood thirst . That's why I sometimes hated being a vampire . My dad knew that I had trouble when it came to that . I've always had a problem with loosing control i was like an addict , and was addicted to cocaine .

I looked up to see my brothers looking at me , my eyes were full on red and my fangs were out at this point and I was in pain .. I needed release I was like a bomb waiting to explode and my brothers knew that . As they walked quickly but with caution i saw the Syringe in there hand and teleported from there to the human town near by in a alley way . Where I knew there'd be drunk humans . And what I needed most right now was blood and alcohol so I found my victim and soon had him cornered as I told him not to scream and sunk my teeth into his neck as I felt like a druggie finally getting his drugs .

                                    🌙🌙🌙

I finally updated hehe but I hope y'all like , don't forget to comment and vote .

Im starting a job soon so hopefully I still update daily .