Escaped Prisoner

Moping wasn't something Sukara wanted to be know for but recently it seemed to be all she did. Korra didn't even seem to be bothered with it as she came into her house.

Sukara was laying on the sofa when Korra almost sat on her.

"We've got an issue," she announced, pushing Sukara's legs out of her way.

"What?" Sukara grunted as she sat up next to Korra.

"Remember Guan?" Korra asked.

"War criminal, dictator type," Sukara said, confirming with Korra that they were on the same page, "tried to take over from Kuvira."

"Yep, the very same," Korra smiled, seeming very calm about the whole situation, "well, he escaped from prison."

"How?" Sukara asked, frowning as Korra shrugged off the question.

"We're not sure," she told her, leaning back into the cushions, "but it is really best if we go and find him."

Sukara frowned a little at Korra who seemed far too calm to have just told her that a war criminal had escaped from prison. She nodded all the same thought and waited for Korra to continue the conversation.

"How are you?" Korra asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Fine," Sukara replied, a little too quickly, "why?"

"You broke up with Kasa and you won't tell anyone why," Korra said, frowning at her friend, "what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it," Sukara told her, closing herself off as she shuffled away from Korra a little.

"Did she do something?" Korra asked, trying to regain eye contact.

"No."

"Did you do something?" Korra asked, reaching out for Sukara but she pulled away.

Sukara kept quiet. She held so much guilt for what she did. It should never have happened and what made her feel worse was that she wasn't sure if she regretted it. She knew she regretted hurting Kasa but what had actually happened, having sex with Kuvira, she didn't think she did regret it.

"Okay," Korra sighed, putting a hand on Sukara's shoulder, "I won't push you, but you shouldn't keep this bottled up. Last time you did that we ended up fighting so, let this out when you're ready please."

"I will," Sukara said quietly, staring into her lap.

"But, back to Guan," Korra said cheerful, trying to pull them out of their serious moment, "we're going to go and look for him. Ask around a bit."

"We?" Sukara asked, raising an eyebrow at Korra.

"Yes, we," Korra smiled, jumping up from the sofa, "say goodbye to laying around the house and hello to more adventures with Mrs and Mrs Sato."

Sukara chuckled at how happy she looked. Korra stood in the middle of Sukara's living room with her hands on her hips.

"We're going to beat the bad guy," Korra almost sang, "airships and trains. More Earth Kingdom, we really should go to other places. Anyway, it'll be fun and you're coming."

She watched as Sukara frowned at her in amusement.

"Don't worry, you won't be third wheeling," Korra reassured her, "Lin insisted on coming as well and I think she's bringing Bolin, possibility of picking up Mako on the way. Point is you won't be alone."

"Okay, fine," Sukara sighed, leaning back on the sofa, "I'll go with you."