Savior | Chapter Seven

Sapnap is now live: Practicing for MCC with my favorite niece and her dads 

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

"No, Londyn, you have to do it. MCC is so fun. Very stressful but fun." Sapnap said. 

I shrugged, taking a sip of my coffee. "I don't know. I have exams that week. I wouldn't be able to practice at like all." 

"You have exams like every week, that sucks," George asked.

"I'm taking classes with twenty-four-year-olds and I'm sixteen," I responded, braiding my hair in a low french braid.

"Okay, Girl Genius." Dream wheezed. 

I shrugged, "Garcia calls herself that so I'm taking it as a compliment." 

"Garcia?" The three questioned.

My jaw dropped, "You guys seriously have never watched Criminal Minds?" 

"No?"

"If we ever meet up in real life, I forcing you guys to watch it," I said then continued to braid my hair. 

"Anyways, if you join I can get Scott to put you on a team with one of us. They normally put new people on a team with someone they know." Dream said. 

I shrugged again, "I don't know guys. That's the day right after all my exams." 

"Well log in to the practice server and just practice for fun. You still have a week until the teams are finalized." Dream stated.

"You sound very serious about this," I said jokingly, tying my braid then opened Minecraft.

"I am serious. Why wouldn't I want my daughter to show that she's better than everyone else?" Dream said half-jokingly.

The call burst into laughter again, purely because it was 1 am and we were all sleep-deprived. 

"Fine," I mumbled and got on the practice server. 

"Parkour? Don't you always finish this and everyone gets pissed about it?" I asked. (So like just pretend Parkour Warrior wasn't deleted. Okay, thx. :))

"Yeah."

"Oh. George are you still awake?" I said.

No response.

"We should yell to wake him up like him and Tommy did to me," Sapnap suggested, then he got sidetracked. "Speaking of Tommy. How have you two been? After our Among Us stream, I think the whole fandom is starting to ship you guys more than DreamNotFound." 

"DreamNotFound is an amazing ship, Uncle Sap. Don't disrespect my dads." I said jokingly. Dream wheezed while Sapnap chuckled. "Um, yeah, I believe it's all jokes so I'm going along with it. But sometimes I just get lost in what's happening so I just start saying stupid shit. I never thought it would be hard to give people ship content."