Part 77

--Preview--

Usually, after the bell rings, like a broken dam, the students would rush out of the school with a loud chattering but today the noise is suppressed by intense pressure from a certain man standing at the school entrance.

His heavy aura of someone that had seen and experienced the world's dark side is overwhelming that the students couldn't see that he is at the prime age to enter the society and some even thought that he might be waiting for his daughter or son.

Although immature and lack life experience, the students can feel a threatening aura surrounding the man so as an instinct, they avoided him and ran to their home.

The certain said man locked his gaze at the entrance gate and patiently waited for the person he looked for to come out from the school. Under the heavy sun, the man's motionless and powerful posture showed no sign of fatigue.

His appearance is cold and his face is paralyzed. He carried the peculiar evil spirit of a soldier which is daunting. Such a man is attractive but extremely difficult to approach.

After deciding to come back to China, Shen Yun Tian had informed his parents of his return and they acknowledged his news and prepared for his return.

His leave for military service was no secret to his parents and they also encouraged his intention because as an heir for the Shen Jia consortium, he must have the ability to support thousands of employees and bring the company to a higher position.

From a young age, the idea of being someone having the power to rule had been instilled into him and this heavy responsibility forced him to keep improving himself. His childhood that should be filled with color seemed dimmed and eventually, his personality became cold and unsociable.

When he heard that he had a fiancee, the idea seemed interesting that he decided to find her. The first time he lay his eyes on that little girl, his dull life was breathed with a spring breeze. Her existence is like a ray of light that colored his life. He was attracted to her smile, her laughter, and her free spirit. He wants to protect her.

From the earlier feeling of sibling affection, it had bloomed into love. The long separation taught him that he had never treated her like a little sister but more like a beloved because no word can describe how he missed her and reached the point of heartache.

So he felt grateful that he had not denied the engagement and even forced it to happen. That was the best decision he had ever made.

Because of the lack of communication line and tight schedule in his military years, he didn't have the opportunity to contact the outside world. Wanting to surprise his little beloved, he had asked his parents to keep his return a secret.

However, because of an internal affair, the company direly needed his presence as the sole heir to intervene and stabilize the company. It's not that his family isn't good but after his grandfather fell ill and passed away, some shareholders started to sell the company's shares to the rival company.

And he, holding most of his grandfather's share, had to solve this crisis and joined hand with his parents to regain his position.

This period is so sensitive and his enemy keeps on staring and tries to pull him down from his seat. He was exposed to a dangerous situation that repeatedly threatened his life.

The surprise that he wanted to give his beloved had to be put on hold as he doesn't want her to be implicated in his situation. He planned to solve all the variables that can be a danger for her before appear by her side.

He had never been merciful when dealing with his enemy because he knew once he turned his back, others would stab him. The truth that his grandfather was poisoned also had been uncovered and he exact revenge on his enemies.

It took him 5 years to completely obliterate his enemy and give them a no-return road. By means of survival, his hands are already stained with blood and he successfully put Shen Jia above other companies along the process. Seeing his capability, her parents had retired and left the company to him so the highest power of the company fell into his hand.

No one dares to mess with him in both the business and underworld world. Just mentioning his name would make the proud company owner and mafia boss hide their tail behind, bow down, and even licking his shoes if he wants them to do so.

As Xie Jia, his future in-law company, the man had totally brought them under his wing of protection. No one dares to mess up with Xie Jia and by borrowing Shen Jia's fame, it also flourished.

Shen Yun Tian keeps a good relationship with the Xie Jia family and often brings gifts to them. He thought that he has to have a good relationship with his in-law so that he and Li Na will have their blessing.

Blinded with his future vision, Shen Yun Tian doesn't notice that every time he brings the gift to Li Na's parents, their faces will turn pale and they awkwardly receive them with a trembling hand. The higher power Shen Yun Tian had, the more they were afraid of him because, behind his smile, his bloodthirst aura could not be hidden at all.

After a total of 10 years of separation, Shen Jia had become a top company and Shen Yun Tian finally decided to meet his little fiancee as he now can stand confidently in front of her and protect her.

He wondered how his little beloved would react to his return. Thinking about his little fiancee made that cold man slowly leaked out a gentle smile.

----------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/