Chapter Seventeen: Accident

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

◐◑◒◓

Jungkook sobbed as he drove through the streets, his hands gripped the string wheel so hard that his knuckles turned with. How stupid could he be to believe Mila when all he could see where the signs of why he shouldn't trust her. She used Taehyung and then him...Jackson was probably her next target. Brother? Really? He scoffed, his blood boiling with the thought of his girlfriend with another man, he could now understand how Taehyung felt, at least Jackson wasn't his best friend since childhood.

He was driving at fast speed a few times he almost ran into other cars but he managed to dodge them. At the moment he didn't care if he crashed at a wall or something but not a car, just because he wanted to die it didn't mean he should put someone else's life in danger.

His phone beside him kept ringing, (Y/n) was spamming his phone with calls and texts. He felt bad for worrying, but couldn't bring himself to answer his phone. The tears kept coming and blurred his vision to the point he couldn't see anything except blurry lights and colors.

Was it the Mila that he fell in love with? Was she like this from the start? It couldn't be...Mila used to be the sweetest girl in the world, this person looked nothing like Mila. His head filled up with thoughts, his mind was all over the place like pieces of a puzzle and before he could see where he was going he heard a loud crashing sound, immense pain in his head, and then darkness.

A car that was passing by spotted a car crashed into a wall, the driver got out of the car quickly and ran toward the car, the driver was a young man who seemed to be bleeding but he couldn't open the car door so he just called police and ambulance and waited for them.

.........................

"You can't be serious." Yoongi whined as he and everyone else listened to Hobi ranting about his new girlfriend.

"I am. I'm telling you she's so fucking hot with a big nice..." Jin quickly covered his mouth while smiling at Felix and Mila before Hoseok could scare them away.

"So where did you meet her?" Namjoon asked eyes fixed on the sausages on the grill watching them as if they would grow legs and run at any moment.

"On the street."Everyone laughed at his joke but when they saw how serious he looked they realized he wasn't joking.

"What? You mean..." Jimin said

"Yeah I saw her standing on a sidewalk it was pretty cold so I asked her why she was there and she said she works there. I gave her a ride and we kinda...got along?" He explained, smiling at the memory of his newly found "love" standing on a sidewalk with revealing clothes.

"I'm telling him." Jimin whispered

"Don't you dare." Jin warned.

"Cool, it was romantic." Felix suddenly beamed making Hoseok scream in joy as finally, someone showed interest in his love life.

"I know right? You're such a cool kid Felix. I shall name you Cool time Felix."

"What kind of nickname is that?" Yoongi said disgusted by the energy that those two were radiating. "Please tell him Jimin."Jimin grinned mischievously but a quick glare from Namjoon shut him up.

(Y/n) was now walking toward the group who were chatting happily with a murderous aura surrounding her. Jimin was the first one to notice her striding toward them.

"Huh?" He titled his head a little confused, Yoongi followed her gaze and saw her as well.

"what's with that look on her face?" Hoseok asked

"Oh no." Both Namjoon and Yoongi said before approaching her carefully.

"Mila you bitch..." she yelled trying to jump at Mila but was stopped by her two friends who saw this coming.

"What's wrong with you?" Mila scrunched up her nose in disgust looking down at (Y/n)

(Y/n) who was still struggling to get free stopped for a moment to scoff. " Woah...you really have the authority to look down at me you good for nothing slut?"

"(Y/n) it's enough, don't be rude." Jimin scolded.

"Yo calm down." Felix muttered with a freaked-out expression on his face. (Y/n) never looked this mad, not even when he annoyed her and she wanted to kill him.

"How dare you to hurt my friends and act like you're an innocent angel? You thought you can play with Tae and then Jungkook and get away with it? Silly you..." (Y/n) let out a humorless chuckle "I will show you what happens to the people who mess with my friends."By now all the eyes were on Mila, the boys now becoming hostile as they heard Tae and Jungkook's names.

"What...what are you talking about? Where's Kookie?" Mila asked trying her best to sound calm and unfazed but she wasn't doing a good job pretending to be strong.

"(Y/n) what do you mean she hurt tae and Kook?" Jimin asked.

"Why don't you tell them Mila? Isn't it enough? Haven't you got enough?" (Y/n) glared at her.

"For fuck's sake just tell us." Yoongi snapped but before (Y/n) could answer her phone ringed. She immediately answered it when she saw Jungkook's name but her brows frowned when an unfamiliar woman's voice spoke with her.

The rest just stood there and watched as she gasped and looked at them with teary eyes.

"Which...which hospital?" And with that, she dashed toward the house.

"What happened?" Jin yelled everyone automatically running after her.

"Jungkook. He's at the hospital."

~To Be Continued~