Chapter 2

"Izzy's never been too lady like." Dan laughed. He's in the band that Dad manages. Well, one of the bands. "I like to be different." I smiled before walking away. "Jas," I sat down onto his lap. "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too." Jason said as I planted a kiss on his cheek. "How much have you had to drink?" He laughed at me.

"This one is my second." "Are you sure?" "Uhuh." "Well in that case, come a bit closer." He smirked while pulling me closer to his body. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his jaw. "He's watching us." I whispered. "Give him something to watch then." Jason said so I lifted my head to give him a questioning look. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him before kissing me but keeping his hand on my face so I couldn't pull away. "Get off." I heard James' voice. A few seconds later Jason pulled away and let go of my face. "Where have you been? I was looking for you for ages." "I was putting Joey to bed." "You've been gone for like half an hour." I stated.

"He wouldn't go down. Kept saying that he wasn't tired and wanted to stay downstairs with all the big people." "Big people? That's so cute." I giggled. "Babe, I'm going inside. I'll be back in a minute." He kissed me again as he got up and then placed me back in his seat. I watched Jason walk away until he went inside.

"I don't like the way he touches you." "Huh?" "The way he was holding your face, that can't feel comfortable or loving in any way." "You're not me, James. You don't know how I feel." "I know you're not over Cody." He looked over to where Cody was sat. "I am." I looked over too to find Tommy in his seat. "Where did he go?" "Followed Jason into the house." "That's not good."

"I have a question." "What's that question?" "If they were to get into a fight.. again. Who would you want to be least hurt?" "I'm not doing this." I stood up. "I've moved on and am happy with Jason and no matter how much you hate the idea of your best friend and little step sister, it's happening. Don't try to force me to grieve over someone who lied to and was unfaithful towards me."

"Izzy, sit back down." "No." "Just sit back down, I'm sorry." "Go away." I turned my back and went over to where Dad and Brad were stood together. "Hiii." I grinned sweetly. "What are you up to?" "What have you broken?" They asked me. "I'm so bored. I have no friends." "Where's Alli?" "Making out with Lucas on the front porch." "Nice." Brad sarcastically said which made me laugh.

"I mean.. She's having a deep heart-to-heart with Lucas on the front porch." "Oh, that sounds lovely." He played along. "Where's Jason?" "Went inside but I don't like him when Cody's around. He just wants to make him jealous and I'm so over it." "What about James?" "Bores me." I shrugged. "Why don't you go play with Tommy?" "He does seem like an alright option." I nodded.

"Go on then, so we can go back to talking about yo-" "Alright, lads?" Graham's voice cut Brad off. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his presence behind me. "And how are you doing, Isobella sweetie? I haven't seen you in a long time." "I'm okay." I took a step closer to Brad. "How old are you now? Must be getting closer to being old enough to do all those fun things." Graham winked at me.

It sent shivers down my spine and definitely not in a good way. "I'm seventeen. Turned seventeen this month." "Have a big party? How come I wasn't invited?" He playfully nudged me which caused me to flinch a little. I smiled and laughed politely and then Cody came over to interrupt. "Yo, I think I spilled something in the kitchen. Will you come help me?" He asked me.

"You think?" Dad looked at him. "I'm coming." I nodded and walked away with Cody. "Thank you." "How long were you standing with him?" "A few minutes but he kept looking at me. I feel really icky." I admitted while standing against the kitchen counter. "He didn't touch you, no?" "Not in front of everyone, you dickhead." I rolled my eyes.