You are my...

Enjoy!

"You are my honey bunch, sugar plump, pumpy-umpy-umpkin, you are my Sweety pie" The song echoed in the room in the not so melodious voice of our very own Shivaay Singh Oberoi as he dedicated this song to his wife.

Today was the success party of the Mehta's and Shivaay being one of the partners in Mr.Mehta's new project was also invited in the party with his wife.

A drink with a beautiful lady by your side is really a golden opportunity never to lose.Having his lady love, Annika by his side he drank several glasses of aged Red Wine; he was too high, out of his senses and hence the consequences were faced by Annika only.

She somehow managed to bring a drunk Shivaay back to home; listening his experience of being in space talking with aliens on the way back; not him but it was the alcohol speaking.

Once they were in room started his tution on how to write a bike.

"Bhroom-bhroom" He had been annoying her till core making those not so peaceful sounds.For god sake, for a moment we can think about air guitar; but air bike?  He had been acting crazy.

She tried to put him to sleep but that he started his oh-so-adventurous story of his battle with demons.He won't keep quite.Having enough of all this she huffed in annoyance, sitting on the bed, scolding him.

"Have you gone crazy Shivaay? Am I a joke to you?" This question and the non-stop music session started.

"No Annie baby,you are not a joke, You are my honey bunch, sugar plump, pumpy-umpy-umpkin,you are my sweetie pie" And now she had been sitting on the couch with her face palmed her elbows supporting on her knees and enjoying his live concert.Note the sarcasm.

He would have to give her an explanation of today once he gets sober till morning.A drunk Shivaay is a sight to behold but also a great package of annoyance.

*       *      *

Thankyou,
Hope you liked it!

Bubye,
-Preeti