41

Jungkook pov :
Taehyung fainted due to shock ,I was with him in bed until I heard jin calling my name.
Jin:"kook the officer wants to talk to you " I nodded and walked away.
Officer :"mr jeon the location is found " .
Jungkook:" let's go " he shook his head.
Officer :"we've sent some backups there , they indicate that their are so much bombs ".
Jungkook:" I can not wait more my kids are in danger " I shouted.
Namjoon:" boss ,I sent some guards with the officers " .
Jungkook:"lets go " .
Officer :" I can't risk your life mister jeon " he grabbed my hand.
Jungkook:" being afraid of bombs won't let you be as an officer".
Officer :" that's my job ".
Jungkook:" your fucking job is to save lives not stand here and tell me to wait , do I bring for you make-up because you are acting like a girl ".
He glared at me.
Officer:" who do you think you are?". I pulled my gun.
Jungkook:" I'm a well known mafia if I were you I wouldn't ask questions none of your business".
Another police came and widen his eyes.
Police :" we are sorry mr jeon " he pulled the officer that was looking at me.
Jungkook:"teach him how to talk with mafias , one day you will be killed if you act genius" I walked away.
I run with my gangs until we stopped at a house ,surprisingly it was a modern house.
Namjoon :" jungkook you go from the back I will enter the front door ".
I walked from the back there was a small window I looked through and saw my kids tides to a poll inside the basement.
I opened the window slowly, taejun looked up and was about to talk but stopped when I made my finger to stop him.
I walked inside untied them and pulled them through the window.
Jungkook:" jia baby take taejun and run you will find a black car with JK logo on it you will find hoseok there okay?" She nodded but scared.
Jia:" what about you daddy?" I peck her cheeks with taejun.
Jungkook:" don't worry , go see mommy " she nodded ,I helped them and she looked at me then she run.
I walked towards the door and broke it. I was walking until I heard a gun shot. I put my hand on my stomach to see blood coming.a second shot was namjoon shooting who shot me.
Namjoon:" jungkook, kook , you hear me?" I nodded.
I got up and walked towards a room and entered.
" I knew he will send you here " I looked through the dark area.
Jungkook:" you should thank God I didn't spare your so called dad he was going to sell you woobin  " he chuckled darkly.
Woobin:" I know that , but that won't stop me to kill you for revenge, after all, I'm making a wish of someone ".
Jungkook:" you are still a puppet for hyuna you will never join a gang " he pulled his gun I pulled mine.i winced in pain because of the shot in my stomach.
Namjoon:" kook this is a bad idea, you lost a lot of blood ".he whispered.
Jungkook:" we should finish him " he nodded.
Woobin:" whispering won't solve your problem"
Jungkook:" the only problem that I have is you and what do you want from my husband "
Woobin:" oh your husband is beautiful so selling him will be a great fortune after you die " I shoot him in his legs , he screamed he didn't know I had my gun prepared.
Woobin:" you son of a bitch ".
Jungkook:" no one has the right to praise my husband but me ".
Woobin:" he is a stupid bitch , he believed in my messages ".i shoot his hand.he screamed again.
Jungkook:" again do not talk about my husband in a wrong way because you will see hell ".
Woobin:" what do you want?".
Jungkook:" your life "
Woobin:" you jerk " I smirked.
Jungkook:"you touched the wrong mafia, I'm the well known mafia , they should give you some lessons about me " he was trying to get up.namjoon throw a punch at him.
Woobin:" two at one that proved I'm strong then you both ".
Jungkook:" oh you watched too much movies " I grabbed my gun towards his head.
Jungkook:" any last wish?" I smirked.
Woobin:" I'm proud of what I did ".
Jungkook:" you should be proud to know that your so called girlfriend will join you too in hell " he widen his eyes.his girlfriend helped him to kidnap my kids.
I shoot his head , he was dead.
I walked towards the door but suddenly a sharp pain was in my stomach.
Namjoon:" jungkook we should move to the hospital " .
Jungkook:" I want to see taehyung".
Namjoon:"see him later after we treat your wound ".
Jungkook:"please don't stress him hung ,I...i " and black took over me and I fainted.
Taehyung pov :
My kids came to the mansion I hugged them and they were crying because of fear .we stayed in the living room because namjoon and jungkook didn't come yet.
Jin:" hello?".
Jin:"what?".
Jin:" okay okay " he looked pale.
Taehyung:" what happened hyung?".
Jin:" j-jungkook was shot a-and he is in the hospital" I got up and run forgetting about my belly.
Jimin:" taehyuuuung slow down you are pregnant".
Taehyung:" jungkook ,Hyung take me to him please " I cried out he hugged me .we all run to the hospital.
I walked in the hospital hallways.
The doctor came out.
Taehyung:" how is my husband , tell me?"
Namjoon:" calm down please taehyung " .
Doctor :" he lost a lot of blood , the patient in bad state".
Taehyung:" how is he now?" I shouted at him.
Doctor :"I'm sorry...." I screamed.
Taehyung:" no no noooooo " I crunched my belly because of contraction.
Dad :" taehyung son please be strong ".
Doctor :" he lost a lot of blood , we managed to save him , his wound was deep " I sobbed.
Jin:" taehyung please don't cry ".
Taehyung:" my husband hyung I can't live without him " .
Doctor :" you can't see him now , we are sorry we will operate him " .
I fell because of contraction then passed out