|37| Drunken vixen

DRUNK:

/drʌŋk/

affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behaviour.

Jacob POV

My eyes felt heavy as I struggled to open them. It was dark I could barely see my own hand if I were to place it in front of my own fucking face. As I struggled to lift my arching torso off my bed my eyes swiveling towards the back of my head in a distressed sense of a headache. It was the damn tequila I had been chugging down like water, but the pain still remained evident as I rolled over in order for me to sit at the edge of my bed. As I tried to stand up a sharp object pierced under my foot and I jolted back.

"Fuck." I cussed as I tried to figure out what the hell was that. I clapped my hands twice which allowed my blinds to automatically start opening. I squinted my eyelids as they opened using my hand to cover my eyes from the burning sensation they felt. The sunlight illuminated the room and it took me a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the brightness. It took me a few minutes to get used to the light and when I looked down to locate the object that had fucked up my morning my gut twisted into an unexplainable knot. FUCK.

How did I end up in this position once again?

I just knew no good was to come out of who I was going to see once I turned around to face the person that was lying naked next to me right now. I continued staring down at the silver high heel for an extended period of time as I tried to figure exactly how drunk I got last night cause clearly it led me into making some very poor decisions. I finally turned around and I looked at her tanned skin. She was sleeping flat on her tummy with her black hair covering her face, her tattoo was out on display, some long ass paragraph written in her language, the sheet barely covered her ass. She looked way too damn comfortable for a fucking slut who should have known better and left as soon as I fucked her or better yet she should have stopped me but knowing Gwyneth she probably seduced me once I got drunk enough.

Fuck my life!

My head continuously throbbed as I rubbed my temple trying to recall last nights event but I couldn't even remember. It was all a blur.

I remember how had been the most sober person who could drive back to school to pick up the only two bimbo's who had gone to school. The boys and I had bailed to go to school. We spent the day getting stoned and wasted with Brooke irritating the hell out of us of course given she too wouldn't set foot out the door till her nose cast was off. I was not even bothered with how the day was going to go, I just grabbed a shirt with paint stains on it. Evidence of how frustrated I got because I could seem to find the perfect muse for what I wanted so I ended knocking the whole damn paint can on to the ground and some went on my shirt.

Both Olivia and Gwen had been driven to school by Zeke; he had probably done it in an attempt to impress Olivia. The two idiots are always driven by Brooke to and from school since she wasn't going to school he had taken it upon himself to give them a ride. But when afternoon came Miller was so shit faced the fucker could barely blink so I had to pick up his mess. Which was probably not the best idea because the thought of being confined in a car with Gwen had been drinking five minutes before I arrived to pick them up.

To the extent that by the time I got there the damn bottle was empty. But it was probably not a great idea because when she saw me she began to press her body against mine I didn't have the energy to push her off. She had a point that I was now too drunk to drive. I had to let her drive. After telling her to get the fuck off me and her obliging, my eyes wandered looking for the one person I so desperately wanted to see but all I saw were her friends who I was sure hated me given by the looks they were giving before they rushed up the stairs to god knows where.