Chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you guys so much for the reads! I didn't expect it to get that much, sorry for posting really late either way hope you enjoy!!! :)

_____________________________
__________________

Y/N POV

It's been three days since I last saw Mori and the others. We got to take a break from the first battle, and since I didn't want to look suspicious I had to work from home which was fun because I got to watch my anime's!

As I entered the stadium Mori saw me and waved at me. I smiled and I gave a wave back, we were watching the current fight which was Mira Yoo versus a man named Deacheol Han which resulted in Mira winning. Next was Deawi Han versus Jeonjin Woo, as expected Deawi won. Mori won against someone I didn't care to see the person's name since I knew Mori would win. Everybody was shocked on how Mori Jin won and how his taekwondo was different. Next was me versus Miseon Mah. (A/N: instead of her fighting Mira she is fighting you ;) )

We both walked into the rink staring at each other waiting for the fight to start as soon as Executive T said " Go!" I made the first move by running at a very high speed making it look like I teleported, I went behind her and kicked her on her side.

She flew towards the side I kicked her on, but before she could fully fall she had stopped her self and went running at me. She tried grabbing my arms so she could make an attempt of doing a body slam but I was to fast so instead of her doing it to me I did it to her instead. I grabbed her arms threw her under me so I basically sat on her, she kicked me off of her and I went flying she then threw herself at me screaming "Flying Body Flasher!" Before she did anything I had already jumped above her and kicked her with both my feet all the way down to the rink. She passed out and I was announced the winner, I smiled and helped Miseon to the nurses so they can heal her.

Mori congratulated me and gave me a hug I was surprised and had a hint of pink cheeks and quickly hid my face in my hands as he let go from the hug. He was a little confused on why I was hiding my face, but he soon turned to see the next fight as so did I. My eyes widen a little in worry as I saw the names of the next fight.......

Gamdo Go versus Manseok Gang. I was worried for Gamdo because Manseok did not look like someone who would hold back.

3RD POV

Executive T was explaining that the match will continue until someone loses consciousness or admits defeat and that they could fight to their heart's content since the nano technology will prevent them from dying. They both started walking into their spots when Executive T announced "Go," Gamdo ran towards Maseok but before Manseok could do anything Gamdo gave a punch to his stomach.

Gamdo stepped on the ground and sent Manseok back a little as he was trying to catch his breath, Gamdo then did a circular motion with his hands before sending a bunch of punches to Manseok's face. Gamdo threw Manseok to the crowd when he pushed him with his back, this sent the crowds to have their mouth open including the participants.

Manseok went back up and looked like he hasn't been fazed at all, he congratulated Gamdo on his punches before getting back in the rink. As he was getting in, Gamdo tried doing a surprised front kick but he jumped back because Manseok has finally used one of his hands. Manseok rushed to Gamdo and grabbed his hair pulling his hair back, he then brought his leg up. He put his leg down an threw him down Gamdo, leaving Gamdo ashamed.

Manseok got mad so he kicked him in the face and then on his side. He proceeded to uppercut him in the stomach he was trying to kick him, Gamdo went to his face and put his palm out doing the move of "Ying-yang five elements strike."