consent

consent
/kənˈsɛnt/
noun: consent; plural noun: consents
permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

consent/kənˈsɛnt/noun: consent; plural noun: consentspermission for something to happen or agreement to do something

Glendale, AZ
Sunday February 9th
Cynthia Omani Cooper | Cici

"My baby, my pride, my love!" Cynthia's mother grabbed her daughter close pulling her shoulders towards her and kissing either cheek.

"Hello mommy." Cynthia greeted smiling noticing her sister rolling her eyes in the back as she spoke with her father who was more likely scolding her on her fashion sense.

Her sister wore a peach polo top with the traditional blue horse and number 8 on the left sleeve. She matched it with clean white jeans and all white air force's. Unlike Cynthia who had on a black dress with a zip at the front that was done all the way up and red and white lines going down the sleeves. She wore boots that ended mid-thigh and so only a slither of skin was showing. She had on a black Calabasas hat on over her long newly done frontal - which she'd got the morning after she'd arrived back in Arizona. She forced her sister to do it.

"Cheyenne Carson Cooper if you don't come here and greet yo damn sister I'll beat your ass!" Cheyenne felt her arms drop as she dragged herself to her 'sister'.

"I've already seen her ma." The girl's mother rolled her emerald green eyes.

"I didn't ask Cheyenne, say hello. Oh dear you must be freezing come in come in." Diane pulled her daughter into her home and shut the door behind her. Cheyenne rolled her eyes at the fact that they left her waiting outside for 10 minutes just to rush to the door the second time they heard it knocking.

Cheyenne even heard her 'mother' coming to the door, realising it wasn't the daughter she hoped for and sighing before pretending her husband called her.

"hello daddy." Cici smiled as her old man wrapped his hands around her.

"My baby, my princess. The only child who never disappoints." Phillip directed his last statement to his other child, "my beautiful gift."

Cheyenne only rolled her eyes moving to sit down at the table, "so rude." Diane muttered under her breathe as Cynthia done nothing but smirked.

"How was your trip baby?" Diane asked rubbing her hands up and down her daughters arms.

"Splendid mommy, London is even more beautiful than I imagined and the case wasn't all that difficult. We celebrated at this thing they call a pub I think and I kept my liquor very low don't worry. The lakes and rivers there are gorgeous, I've never seen something so mesmerising."