Chapter 36: Mivozene I am the next ruler of Pacific, am I mistaken?

The voice calls out whispering secrets that I never would have known before but now I heard many things that turned out to be true and I can't help but think that they might be true after all.

Miracine Seaton

Waking up to Mivozene get mad at you is one thing. Waking up to your brother sweetly wake you as if you are the best thing in the sea for years until my parents disappearance was another. But waking up to Seivon sleeping next to you is completely different.
Not that I minded. I leaned over cuddling against Seivon. I wish Seivon would sleep with me more. I mean together on a bed not doing anything else.

"Mira.." I heard him whisper.

"What are you doing here?" He raised his eyebrows with my question. "Not that I mind."

"Of course you would not...." I smiled sweetly at him, "But for the record, I just could not possibly leave you alone..."

"Is that so?" He brushed his hand through my hair.

"Yes..." I mumbled into him.

"What time is it?" He asked and I looked down grimly.

"7 am." I mumbled.

"You woke me up at 7 am? An hour nobody wakes up at!" His eyes shot up as his eyebrows arched.

"Yep." I nodded my head. "Oh and I wake up at that time every day since we came here."

"How do you even-" I cut off his words when I got up.

"See you soon." I smiled, preparing to get up and leave.

"Already? Is it because of Megan? She is not going to come in and-" Just then the door handle moved. I did not ever see Seivon move faster. He jumped to the other side of the room banging his head on the floor.
Following the movement, I heard him groan. He laid where the angle of him is not visible. But as the door opened, Megan was not there at all. Instead, there standing was Melody.

"Oh it is just you..." I raised my eyebrows. "What do you want?"

"So demanding..." She mutters dryly. "Where is Seivon?" And she looks at me as if I know the answer. "Stop hiding and come out."
Ah I love how she knows we always know what is going on with the other and where the other is.

"Right here!" I saw a hand stick up.

"On the floor!? Ohhh I see how it is..." Melody smirked knowingly.

"I thought you were your mom. And your mom hates us being together cause she does not trust us for no reason." Seivon explained as he slowly got up.

"What there not to trust about? I do not see what the deal is." I shrugged absent-minded.

Mel turns to me, "Well there is a thing called-"

But I interrupt her, "By the way I might be gone for a little bit. Maybe a day for the longest. I have to go somewhere." I said plainly interrupting what was going on.
I meant to tell him, but then this happened.

"What?" Seivon popped himself back up to where I was laying. "Where to?"

"REvalKAi kyrDEZn de AtLANtic." I told them and they looked at me with blank stares. I tilted my head in confusion. Why where they looking at me like that?

"Jeeeeeeez! Mira... Mira... Mira... Speak in a language we can understand or do not say anything at all." Melody exclaimed putting her arms in the air.