Alycia Debnam-Carey

Comic-Con

(Y/n) POV

"Eeeeee, I'm so exited!" My friend Anna squealed "calm down Anna we're not even there yet" and she rolled her eyes at me "but we will soon!" She said the excitement in her voice never dying "mmhm" she looked at me weirdly "how aren't you exited? I thought she was like your favourite person?" She claimed "I am exited, I'm just not squealing and she not my favourite person, she's your's" I said rolling my eyes playfully "oh yeah!" She laughed.

We were in a taxi on our way to Comic-Con, me and Anna, well mostly Anna watches the shows and movies are in and she dragged me here to LA all the way from Britten. "Okay, okay. I have an idea!" She said excitedly and by the look in her eyes i new it wasn't going to be a good idea "oh god" I said rubbing my forehead "oh yes. Okay, so what your going to do is I dare you to pick Alycia up!"  She said as if it was the best idea in the world and my eyes widen "what?!. No I can't do that, you can't just go up to someone and pick them up!" I said in a 'smh' tone "ughhh, you have to!" "No I don't!" And she groaned "I'll pay you!" She said "how much?" I asked suspiciously "$100!" "No, I'm not doing it for $100, make it $200 and we've got a deal!" I said and I could tell the taxi driver was annoyed yet amused by our conversation "fine, we've got a deal" she said and had a devilish smile. "We're here!" The taxi driver said and we got out payed and thanked him.

We had been waiting in line to meet Alycia for nearly 45 minutes and I was getting nervous. "Nearly there!" Anna said in my ear and I punched her in the arm lightly 'ouch' "shut up I barley hit you" I said rolling my eyes. "We're up!" She said excitedly "yep who's going first?" "You! I wanna get this on video!" She said and I rolled my eyes and walked up to Alycia. "Oh my god, hey it's so nice to meet you, what your name?" She said in her cute Australian accent "it's great to meet you too, I'm (y/n)" I said and she hugged me so obviously i hugged her back and I saw Anna behind her and she was motioning for me to do it and  I rolled my eyes at her and pulled away from the hug "hey, I'm sorry but my friend over there" I said pointing over my shoulder with my thumb and Alycia followed where I was pointing and nodded "yeah?" "Well she dared me to pick you up and if I do it I win the bet" I explained and she raised an eyebrow and nodded "and how much is the bet?" Alycia asked "$200" I said and she nodded "so can I?" I asked and she laughed "I don't see why not" and she shrugged her shoulders "okay" I said and laughed quietly and picked her up bridal style and faced my friend "told ya I wouldn't loose the bet!" I called out to her and her eyes were wide because she obviously didn't expect me to actually do it. I looked at alycia and she was smiling like a little kid in a candy shop. I put her down so she could stand up again and she laughed "that was fun, and your like really tall!" She said looking up at me "Yh, your really tiny" I said laughed playfully. Meanwhile me being 6'2 while she is 5'7. She playfully hit my arm feigning offence "well it was great Meeting you alycia" I hugged her and turned around and motioned for Anna to come over and alycia turned me back around "hey, can I get your number?" She asked and I was shook and confused so I looked around to make sure she was talking to me "me?" I asked really confused and she laughed "yeah" "okay" I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I took her phone after handing mine to her and we exchanged numbers.

Well we got to get going, I hope to see you again" I said and hugged her one more time before leaving after Anna said hi and stuff. I looked at my phone and saw her contact.

Tiny🤏☺️
**********
Tiny🤏☺️:
I hope to see you again too.x

I smiled widely looking at her contact. "I got it on video! But get lost I'm not giving you $200" Anna said and I nodded "all good" she looked at me shocked "what's got you all happy and smiley?" She asked "I got Alycia's number!" I said and she shocked shocked and I laughed.