And I Was In Need Of Help

THERE WILL BE NO REAL SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER REMEMBER THIS BEFORE COMMENTING "details or it didn't happen" THANK YOU

Jeongguk decided to give his boyfriend some space since it was evident that Taehyung would be upset with him for quite some time and nothing Jeongguk had said had made the man any less grumpy.

And so Jeongguk decided to leave and stay with his mother - if she was home at all - and brought a fresh set of clothes with him incase he's be there for a few days. Taehyung was sat in the living room watching television when Jeongguk walked out of the bedroom with a packed bag.

At the sound of a zipper being shut Taehyung's head snapped towards the sound and his eyebrows furrowed together in utmost displeasure.

"What are you doing?"

Jeongguk awkwardly stood in the doorway of the living room, his bag weighing his left shoulder down. "I'm going to my mom's. I want to give you some space."

It was silent between them for a second until Taehyung paused the documentary he was watching. "You're leaving. You really think that will make this better?"

Jeongguk huffed. "I don't know what will make things better. If I did I would have tried it the second I made you upset."

"Jeongguk." Taehyung sighed deeply and got out of the couch. "I'm not upset with you--at least not any longer."

As Taehyung neared him with long strides, Jeongguk felt himself becoming smaller in his presence. "But you're unhappy", he spoke softly.

"Because I've been a fool myself. I shouldn't have put you in such a situation at school. I knew you weren't ready to come out and I still got upset when you denied those kids when they took a guess about our relationship." Taehyung's hands went to clasp his face, his eyes searching his. "That's all on me."

Jeongguk didn't let him have the eye contact and swept his gaze to the side. "Taehyung. I make you unhappy. I can see that."

"No you don't. You make me the happiest man Jeongguk." Taehyung turned his chin so he'd have to look at him. "You're such a pretty baby and I want to show you off to the world but I can't be selfish. I have to realize that that isn't what you want."

Tears gathered in the boy's eyes. The intensity of the other's gaze too much for his heart which thudded in his chest - pained and conflicted.

Taehyung stepped closer, their chest touching and his hands ever so gently sliding down the boy's face to his shoulders and then settling on his waist. "Love me Jeongguk. Show me that you love me. Show me and only me, no one else needs to ever know about us."

"Taehyung, this-"

He wanted to say this wasn't healthy, this wasn't how it was supposed to go, this wasn't what Taehyung deserved. This would only end up hurting both of them.

"Jeongguk, please, don't think." The man gripped the boy's waist even tighter, fingertips digging into the warm skin. "Love me tonight."

Hot tears welled up in Jeongguk's eyes as he grabbed onto the man's wrist and tugged him into the darkness of the bedroom. His heart pounded against his chest, an ugly feeling spreading throughout his body until it was enveloping him whole.

Numb.

And then Taehyung started kissing him. With a force he didn't know he possessed he pushed Taehyung onto the mattress before climbing on top of him. Taehyung wanted Jeongguk to love him and he wanted to make Taehyung's wishes reality.

Taehyung was often the one on top but sometime he wanted to be the one receiving the attention. Jeongguk at first didn't think he could be in Taehyung's position the first time they switched in bed. Since meeting Taehyung and becoming intimate, he hadn't ever found the will to remain strong headed in bed.

Taehyung had a way of getting into his head and making his thoughts fuzzy and warm,something he thought couldn't happen when he would be the one on top.

But Taehyung had taught him that even if Jeongguk was the one fucking him, he still could be the submissive one between the two of them. Taehyung liked being the one in control, didn't matter what position he was in.

"You're so gorgeous love." Taehyung whispered against his lips as his large hands crawled underneath Jeongguk's shirt up to his chest. "Are you going to make hyung feel good tonight?"

Jeongguk slid his his face into the man's neck, pressing kisses against the warm skin and moving towards Taehyung's wide shoulders. A sudden whimper escaped his lips when fingers wrapped around his nipple and played with it.

"Taehyung." He moaned, teeth scraping against the man's shoulder and body shuddering when his boyfriend continued his actions.

Taehyung cheekily grinned and pressed a kiss to the boy's arm. "C'mon little one, let's see what those muscles can do."

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk let out a broken moan, vocal chords aching by the sounds he had been producing all evening. Through his sweaty bangs and lidded eyes he watched Taehyung go down on him, the muscles in his legs bulging from the continuous movement.

Taehyung was so utterly perfect. His usually curly brown hair was matted against his forehead, sweat dripping down his body and it glistened in the dim lighting of the room.

Jeongguk was left to stare at him and grab his throat when Taehyung asked for it, wanting to see his muscles at work. When Taehyung came with a loud groan but kept going for Jeongguk's sake, the boy's thoughts began spiraling.

Hot tears welled up in the boy's eyes as he thought of what tomorrow would bring. His heart ached to the point it numbed the pleasure he was receiving and made his chest cramp in pain.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung." He whispered once the man laid passed out in bed beside him, the soft puffs of breath being overshadowed by the low sobs leaving Jeongguk's lips. "I'll come back to you. I swear it.

»»————- 🥊 ————-««

Sorry for the long wait guys!! The next four chapters have been written already so the wait for them won't be that long ;)