Chapter Fourteen: The Day of the Quidditch Match

"Y/n, Y/n! Wake up!" You hear Hermione call.  You rub your eyes and see her all ready dressed. 

"Whatttttt?" You ask her rolling over.

"You need to get ready for the quidditch match." Hermione says.

"But why?" 

"If you are going to eat, you should get ready soon.  Remember that we have to meet up with Harry and Ron later." 

"Ugh."  You say as you roll out of bed.  You go to the end of your bed and ask, "Who are we supporting?" She points at her apperal as if it is obvious.  She is wearing muggle clothes, a pair of jeans with a shirt that she bewitched to switch colors from yellow to black.  You pull out a yellow and black stripped shirt with a white collar and a black skirt that goes down to your knees (I am not gonna change this look cause I think it would look really good, but just so you know I am aware that I am writing clothes for an 11 year old, but I like to imagine myself in these clothes).  You pull on your school shoes because they really do match.  On your way down to breakfast, you spot Draco, so you tell Hermione that you will catch up, but you are going to talk to Draco.  She rolls her eyes and leaves.

"Woah, you look pretty good."  Draco says as you run up to him.  You blush, but not a lot.

"Thanks!" You look at his outfit, "You look nice too."

"I know, but don't I always?" He retorts and he smirks.  You hit him on the arm and say, "So, I am assuming that you are going to the game." 

"Of course.  Alougth I would never support anyone but my own house, which is why I am wearing green."

"Ah, yeah that makes since." You say.  Your stomach rumbles and you tell him, "Okay, I have to go eat breakfast before they clear the tables."

"Bye Y/n!" He says, wave at you.

You walk into the Great Hall and see Hermione sitting down with Harry and Ron.  "Hey guys!" you say.

"Hermione said that you were talking to Malfoy, is that true?" Ron asks with a look of disgust on his face. 

"Yeah, I was.  What about it?" You say, defending him.

"Well, it's just that he's from one of those families that see people other then purebloods terrible.  He even told Harry to be friends with him instead of me."  Ron shoots back.

"Well, I think that you are being hypocritical with this.  You are telling me who to be friends with, so if you don't mind don't tell me who to be friends with!!!" You are yelling by now and everyone in the Great Hall is staring at you (ok y'all I promise you that I do NOT have anything against Ron, he was jsut the most likely character to do this). "Ok, ok.  I am sorry."  Ron says, red as a tomato.

"Thank you."  You say.  You sit down and start to eat some toast. 

"Y/n?"

"What?" You say in a much too harsh tone than you mean.  You look up and see Harry shrinking in his seat.  "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you."

"No, its fine.  I just wanted to say that you look pretty."  Harry says.

"Oh, thanks."  You say, smiling at him.  You all finish eating and walk down to the quidditch pitch.  You find a place to sit down and watch the game.

"Look Ron, I am sorry, I just get angry when people try to tell me who I should be friends with."  You say.

"It's fine."  Ron says.  You all are quiet for the rest of the game.  The game ends with Hufflepuff winning.  Everyone who is not from the actual Hufflepuff house headed up to the castle.  The day was still young and it was a rare generally warm day.  The four of you head of to sit under the tree by the lake and watch the giant squid swim around. 

"So, what are your parents' occupations?"  You ask, trying to break the akward silence.

"Well my dad works at the Ministry and my mom is a stay at home mom."  Ron starts.

"My parents are both dentists." Hermione says.  When Ron looks confused she says, "They work on people's teeth."

"Well, I don't have parents, but my uncle works at a place where they sell drills and my aunt doesn't have a job."  Harry says.

"Wow."  You say.  "My parents both work at a hospital and they're known as miracle workers.  I now know that they are just using magic to fix the muggles' problems."  Everyone laughs and Ron says, "One of my siblings is a curse breaker and another works on a dragon reserve." 

"Wait, just how many siblings do you have?"  You ask ron in disbelief. 

"Bill is the oldest, he is the curse breaker, then the one who deals with dragons is Charlie, then I have one named Percy, who is a Gryfindor prefect, then you know Fred and George, then I have a little sister named Ginny."  Ron says, counting of on his fingers.

"Bloody hell, you have a LOT of siblings." You tell Ron, stealing his catchphrase, he smiles. 

"Do you have any?"  Hermione asks you.

"I do actually, her name is Clairity.  We call her Clair though."  You say.  The rest of the day goes by quickly.  You all eat dinner and go to bed early.

-----------------------------------------------------
OMG!!  Did I actually update twice in one day?  Uh yeah I did!  It is because I love you all so much and I think that you guys deserve it.  Ok so here is something fun.  I am writing what I think you guys should know what is going on it my head in parenthesis.  I hope that y'all are staying happy and healthy !

Love, Maggs