37 : Bullied (Pt.1)

Y/N : 12 y/o

'GUYS! SHE'S HERE!' Jihan shouted, as she saw Y/N walking past the school gates and into the school grounds, unknown of the 7 girls running towards her.

(A.N. I love Weeekly don't worry😭😭)

'Hey you! Girl with the black bag!' Soeun shouted, causing Y/N to turn around to look at the 7 girls.

'So...what makes you good enough to be THEIR daughter?' Jiyoon started.

  Y/N tried to ignore them, walking forwards in a quicker pace.

  'You! Come back! How dare you leave us like that?' Jaehee shouted.

  Y/N quickly ran to her classroom, but to her dismay, no one was there. It was still a bit early.

  'Aha. Trapped here ey!' Monday exclaimed, locking the door behind her.

Y/N couldn't even speak a word, she was too confused to who they were and why she was locked up in the room by them.

'Speak up kid. Why, do you think, are you good enough to be their kid? WHAT DID YOU DO?' Jihan shouted.

Y/N then realized that they meant her moms. Twice. So she decided to act dumb.

'Whose kid?'

'YOU! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BE THEIR KID?' Soeun elaborated.

'My parents gave birth to me. What's wrong with them?'

'Y/N, stop acting dumb. We all know you are arrogant about your 9 parents.' Zoa rolled her eyes.

'Ok but what's with it? It's not like I chose my parents.' Y/N tried to talk back calmly.

'Well if I told you to choose now, would you choose to leave them, or stick with them?' Jaehee asked, glaring at the girl.

'S..stick with them, of c-course.'

'SEE! YOU, DO NOT DESERVE IT!'

'You're just jealous...' Y/N muttered.

'JEALOUS? REALLY?' Jiyoon threw a hard punch on the girls face, causing her to flinch in pain, tears threatening to roll down the victim's face.

'We will continue later. People are slowly coming in the school.' Monday said in a cold tone, unlocking the door for the seven to go out.

  When the girl was slowly recovering from the pain on her face, though it was still bruised on her left cheek, students started coming in the classroom.

  'Oh! Y/N I want to tell you something!' Monday joyfully shouted, pretending to be one of Y/N's closest friend.

  'Tell anyone we hurt you, and you are dead.' Monday whispered in her ear, threatening the kid.

  Y/N could only nod slightly, faking a smile.

- time skip : after school -
  The 7 girls were waiting outside Y/N's classroom, preparing to 'ambush' her.

  Once they saw the innocent girl, they pulled her by the bag, into the girls' toilet, pushing her harshly to the wall.

  'You. Did you tell anyone?'

  Y/N shook her head, eyes tearing up in fear.

  'If anyone knows, once again, you're DEAD!' Jihan shouted, while the others shot her glares.

  'NOW GO!' Jaehee shouted, after punching
Y/N square on the stomach.

  The girl flinched in pain, before running out the toilet as fast as she could manage.

- at home -
  'Annyeong Y/N! How's school?' Jihyo asked, when she saw her daughter coming in the front door.

  'G-great!'

  'Nice to hear...Omo what happened to your cheek?'

  'Oh..uhh...I was playing football in PE when it flew on my face, so there's a bruise!'

  Jihyo nodded, patting the girl's head before continuing with the cooking.

  Although the girl was using a good excuse, Jihyo knew something was off. God Jihyo after all.

  She checked her daughter's timetable, and realised she didn't have any PE lessons today, nor any lessons requiring much activity.

  'Jeongyeon...can I talk to you about something?' Jihyo said, interrupting 2yeon's make out session. (😳)

  'Why?'

  'It's about Y/N.'

  Jeongyeon sighed and nodded, walking to Jihyo's room with her.

  'So...how should I say this...when Y/N came back from school, she had a bruise on her left cheek so I asked her what happened, and she said a football hit her during PE, but I checked her timetable and PE isn't today for her. And she was having trouble answering my question! Don't you think something's off...like... someone's h-hurting her?' Jihyo rambled on.

  'Ji, listen. Don't overthink ok? Maybe she accidentally hurt herself and doesn't want you to worry so came up with a kind of stupid excuse. You don't have to worry too much about her ok? She's going to be fine, just observe for longer!'

  Days passed, Y/N getting beat up almost everywhere, and Jihyo could tell that Y/N didn't mean it when she said she had a great day.

  That night, Jihyo accidentally walked in the bathroom when her daughter was showering, and well, accidentally saw her arm. Full of bruises. Covered with a few cuts. Just not in a good condition.

  She immediately ran to Jeongyeon, explaining the whole situation to her, until Jeongyeon slowly started to suspect too.

  'Should we ask her?' Jihyo panicked.

  'Not directly...'

  'THEN HOW?'

  'Woah woah woah, calm down there Park.'

  'What if she is actually bullied? What do we do?'

  'We will sort it out with her okay? Calm down Hyo, we're not sure yet. We can talk to her after her shower ok?'

  As soon as Jeongyeon's sentence was done, they could hear the bathroom door open, and close, then Y/N entering Jeongyeon's room to hang up some of her own clothes.

  'Uhh hi?' Y/N stuttered, looking at the two staring at her.

  'Y/N we want to talk to you about something.' Jihyo explained. 'So...I know you want to hide this, but Eomma noticed that you have bruises and cuts on you, more and more every day, and that you don't seem to be happy when you come back from school, so we want to know, if there's anything bothering you at school?'

  'Wh-what do you mean? School's wonderful! I have so much fun with my friends and classmates at school! It's all ok!' Y/N quickly said, but of course, Jihyo didn't believe her.

  'Y/N, I know something's off. Is someone... perhaps...hurting you...?'

  'N-no.' Y/N looked down, hiding her tears eyes.

  'Y/N look at me. Is anyone bullying you.' Jihyo repeated.

  'No...yes...' Y/N looked at her, tears falling out of her eyes rapidly.

  Jihyo immediately pulled her daughter into a hug.

  'Wanna talk to Eomma about it?'

————————————————————————
Part 2 coming up!