Battle of Dusk and Dawn

The seven heroes charge in and start to attack all the Helux they can in a mostly organized matter but the two groups seem to do their own things. Zeke watches as the group of heroes fight their way through the horde of monsters and slaughtering all in their path. As they make way all of a sudden when they seem surrounded on alludes and are a bit overwhelmed Dinaya senses a very strong burst of magic and covers them all. in a protective barrier. After that a large bolt of lighting hit the field they were at killing at the monsters not leaving a single one alive.

When the attack was over the heroes looked at the field and could see a sparks still appearing of the corpses or the ground. As they barter goes down they all look around to see what caused the giant bolt of lighting. Then Walsia points in the direction of the city wall and a single being  standing on the top of in a dark brown turtle neck and light blue jeans and wearing a large Traflager Law hat. He is a walker resident born in the city, who has light green skin and white hair, and decided to protect the city with his magic. 

He looks at the the field he just blasted to smithereens and sees the seven standing there and assumed several monsters managed to cast a barrier. He jumps from the wall and then he lands he is gone the heroes are surprised to see his disappear. Then Royford quickly turns around and blocks a surprise kick that sparks lighting and goes through the shield but he remains unaffected by the attack. The walker is surprised by the block for most can't even since his attack let alone see it. But when he looks more at them he notices they are not monsters but beings.

He backs away from them and then apologizes a bit uninterested to the group he just assumed everyone in the field was all monster. Then Hanlio grabs him by his collar and holds him in the air and starts to threaten him and call him an idiot. He quickly shocks her and she drops him as he backs away from the aggressive woman and then says it was a mistake and then says sorry again and says his name is Trono. He then disappears again to go to another area of the battle field. 

The heroes regroup and then make way over to the battle once again to help the city fight off or destroy these monsters. When they arrive at another part of the battle the soldiers of the city seem to be overwhelmed and falling back. But then the seven rush into the side of the monsters attack and started to make a dent in them. The monsters where surprised by sudden attack and their formation starts to crumple. Then Royford and Arti start to make a blockade and shout commands to the soldiers to help them cover more of it. Walsia starts to command the archers while Dinaya commands the mages to form a barrier that will cover the rest from arrows and magic. Flina mange to get the spearmen to organize again and help the blockade gain more of a footing on the battle field. Thereus is playing a tune to boost recover and mana regeneration and Hanlio is carrying over injured soldiers and does simple healing to them before handing them over to the healers.

With the heroes hanging to help retake a foot hold for the city the monsters retreat as they see they are being over whelmed at the moment. Once the last one was out of site the Heroes try to find the commanding officers or at least someone who is in charge. They manage to find an officer who hasn't run away or died, he tells them a bunch of commanders sent off a bunch of solids to their death causing riots among the ranks and the monsters took advantage of the chaos.

Arti then says they will help control ranks with out any problems or needless blood shed, he then goes on to get Royford to announce to the soldiers to get into a shift on watch duty and those who aren't to rest and eat. Then he went over to the mess hall tenet and started to help cook for the those who need to eat. Royford and Walsia started to make walls with earth and nature in them so they solids can have more coverage. Dinaya and Hanlio starts to patch up injuries soldiers and help organized how many they have in their ranks. Thereus is going around and raising the spirits of the soldiers with his songs of trumpet and victory, he also help talk to wounded soldiers and keep them positive and that they will win this battle.