3...💔..HEART BROKEN.💔...

💔

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

🖤💔🖤

"WHY? "

Wuxian somehow stumbled back to Hanshi. Xichen was waiting there already. Wuxian handed over the invitation scroll to him.

"Why? Did I lack something, in taking care of you? Or Gusu Lan sect? Or Cloud Recesses? Did I do any mistake? Then why didn't you reprimand me, like you used to when I was younger? Why didn't you scold me? Punish me? Why did you have to just aband...

"Why? Did I lack something, in taking care of you? Or Gusu Lan sect? Or Cloud Recesses? Did I do any mistake? Then why didn't you reprimand me, like you used to when I was younger? Why didn't you scold me? Punish me? Why did you have to just abandon me, ditch me likewise??? Reject me from your life!?! Why??? "

Lan Wuxian fell on floor and sobbed pathetically. It was like his whole world was crushing down. His Alpha rejected him, and for an Omega, death was considered a better option.

 His Alpha rejected him, and for an Omega, death was considered a better option

Xichen sighed.

"Wuxian, please try to understand, I never loved you. Atleast not like a lover. Jin Guangyao had always been my love of life. I treated you more like my Xiōngdi (younger brother)......like a Dìzǐ (disciple). That's it.... "

"But I always saw you as my husband, as my Alpha........................... Wait!! Is that why you never attended me during my heat? Is that why you left Cloud Recessess.... "

".......... I never left anywhere... When Wen Ning informed me, I was with Yao. He already gave him the suppressant herbal tea. I don't know why Ah Ning lied to you..... "

Xichen said cutting Wuxian in the midst. Wuxian chuckled sadly.

"Because I was expecting too much. And probably he didn't have the heart to break my heart...... "

"XianXian, I understand you are hurt. And believe me I didn't want to, but you needed to know the truth. Besides, if you can get married to anyone else, I would gladly let you go..... I understand you have needs..... "