18. kais

-twitch-

-twitch-

"Woo Karl!" Eris cheered from the floor. MCC hadn't even started and she was hyping Karl from the ground. He turned to look at her, motioning her over. "Oh my god, the Karl Jacobs is talking to me."

"Eris!" He laughed. She finally stood up, walking over to his desk. Eris rested her chin on his head as he ran around the map looking for the others. Karl raised his hand and patted her head. "Do you want to sit? I can go grab a chair?"

"I can go grab it, when does MCC start anyway?" She asked, looking as chat spammed KAIS. Eris wrapped her around over around the chair, linking them in front of Karl. She looked through Karl's facecam and saw him bright red. Eris began laughing and let go. "Look who's blushing now!"

Karl swirled his chair, watching as Eris continued to laugh. He crossed his arms, glaring at her. She walked to grab his other chair in the corner of the room, rolling it near him. Eris stopped in front of him. They both locked eyes. "Did you know that penguins sacrifice one of their own to see if it's safe in the ocean?"

"Eris!" She giggled, sitting down. Eris leaned in looking at his screen as he interacted with George and Sapnap. Thankfully, Karl's headphones were loud enough for her to here the other three on the other line. "We are going to win!"

Eris kept eyeing Karl's shoulder, seeming unsure. With the timer going down, she didn't know if it would be the best to rest her head on his shoulder. She opted into asking him. Her fingers tugged his robe costume. Karl turned for a second, looking at her. "Yeah?"

"Can I rest my head on your shoulder?" She whispered. Eris didn't even dare look at chat. He smiled, nodding before turning towards his screen. Eris smiled, placing her head comfortably on his shoulder. "Are you tired still? You could go to sleep."

Eris shook her head. Linking her arm around his, snuggling into his side. Karl rested his head on hers. Small smiles were on the two of them as MCC began.

dodgebolt

"This is so nerve wracking." Eris was pacing behind Karl as they watched Dream, Sapnap and Georgenotfound. He looked behind him, reaching his arm out towards her. Eris grabbed his hand, holding it with both of her hands. He pulled her closer to him, wrapping both of his arms around her waist. Eris played with his hair as they watched.

"Come on George!" They watched as George shot of them. Eris felt Karl's grip tighten. She moved her hands to his back, rubbing it in order to calm his nerves a bit. Karl smiled, resting his head on her stomach. George shot down the remaining two which led everyone to abrupt in cheers.

"100% win rate!" Eris yelled, running around the room. Karl stood up, cheering as well. She could hear George, Dream, and Sapnap's yells through the headphones. Eris walked back to Karl and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her arms a bit. "You gotta kiss the homies, Karl."

"Okay." He turned his head, pressing a kiss on her cheek. Before removing his hands to move around, following behind the Dream Team. Eris turned bright red, reaching for the place he kissed.

"Did you homie-zone me?" Eris let out, flustered still. Karl shook his head 'no' but didn't push any further. She deadpanned, pulling out her phone. Her Twitter notifications were going off as well as her messages but she wasn't probably going to look at them, ever. "I think you did homie-zone me. Because I said kiss the homies."

"You're a homie," Karl stated, turning to look at her. "You want to change that?" Eris' mouth fell open as she let out a small noise of confusion. Karl laughed, turning back around. She became even more confused, making faces in the background.

"What the fuck?" She whispered, smiling to herself. Eris moved back, taking a seat on his bed. She watched as he cheered and smiled by what the other three boys were saying. Her phone buzzed, prompting her to look down.

chandler: you want to play 8-ball 😳

Eris laughed, sending the game. She watched as Karl ended his stream, waving to the camera from her spot on the bed. Her body fell backwards as she opened back the game of 8-ball. Eris heard Karl moving things around at his desk before plopping down next to her. She felt him roll on to her and snuggle his head on her stomach.

"Hi Karl."

"Hi." He sounded muffled as he looked at her with a soft smile. Eris giggled, placing her phone down. She moved her hand to his hair, playing with the now shorter strands. Karl happily sighed, wrapping his arms around you. "I want to take you out on a picnic tonight."

"Tonight?" She asked, grabbing her phone to return the game with Chandler. Eris' eyes lit up when she realized something. "I could get Chandler to by the food if I win this game of 8-ball." They both looked at each other and smiled. It seemed like they were on the same page.

-twitter-

Chandler Hallow | ChandlerHallow

I ain't ever seen two pretty best friends, both of them have to be Eris and Karl who are liars and cheaters!
773 replies | 1, 677 retweets | 42.6k likes

|
|

blossom | khaoz
i will never apologize, that plan was solid 😌

buttercup | assteroid
sounds like eris

[a/n]another chapterthat has been sittingin my drafts 😳

[a/n]
another chapter
that has been sitting
in my drafts 😳

as always loves,
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j