FINALLY!!

At the end of Miracle Queen

Adrien  POV
"You are such an idiot kid," Plagg suddenly says to me once they detransform in his room.

I look at Plagg perplexed and asks, "What do you mean?"

"You say you like Ladybug," Plagg starts, "try to pursue Kagami, but in reality you love Marinette!"

"I what are you talking about? Marinette? What? no way. That's not possible she's just a friend," I answer as Plagg hides, and Alya and Nino come in.

Alya dramatically sighs at this statement and Nino tisks, "Not this again."

"What do you guys mean?" I ask. "I like Kagami now."

"Dude! First, you say you like Ladybug and now Kagami! Stop denying your feeling for Marinette!" Nino exclaims.

Alya also adds, "You say you like Ladybug but you say Marinette is our everyday Ladybug and Kagami looks a lot like Marinette!!!"

"Look I almost kissed Kagami twice today and why would I do that if I didn't like her?" I inquire (this dense Sunshine).

Nino sighs in frustration, "You almost kissed Marinette Dude!!"

But I interjected, "For a movie."

"Who stopped the kiss," Alya questions, "you or Kagami?"

"Me but I do-" I start but am cut off.

"Who initiated it?" -Alya

"Kagami I gu-"

"Nino do you still have the photos?" -Alya

Nino smiles and hands her the phone, "Downloaded it to my drive," he proudly states. "I knew it would be vital in the future."

I am now getting confused and question, "What photo?"

"It's from when we were shooting Horrificator," Alya smirks and adds. "More specifically the kiss scenes," before shoving the phone in his face. It is two pictures, one of me almost kissing Marinette and the other of me almost kissing Chloe.

 It is two pictures, one of me almost kissing Marinette and the other of me almost kissing Chloe

"Dude if they're both just a friend why did you react so differently?" Nino questions.

"You said Kagami initiated the kiss," Alya adds. "Well Chloe tried to kiss you and you backed away while you pulled your 'just a friend' Marinette in and was going to go all the way through so why not go all the way through with Kagami?" (can we get an F for the emotional abuse Adrien has put people through)

"I- Umm- Well- Uhh- You see..." I stutter unable to answer. As I remember all the looks and times I've said 'she's just a friend' but the weird thing is, the closer I get to the present the more I have stuttered and stumbled when saying that...

"You are in love with Marinette Bro!" Nino shouts as if what he is saying is a hammer that he is using to try and break my skull.

"You're always unnecessarily touching, talking to, and even looking at her for longer than necessary," Alya starts to list things I do. "Whenever there is something dangerous you protect her first! Not your 'crush' Kagami or your best friend Nino. But your 'just a friend' Marinette!!"

Nino nods and adds, "If you liked Kagami she should be your number one priority safety-wise."

"You even asked Marinette to dance and didn't wait for an answer, YOU JUST GRABBED HER HAND AND DRAGGED HER TO THE DANCE FLOOR!" Alya exasperatedly sighs. God, I really did that? (Yes you big dumdum)

"I'm such an idiot..." I murmur.

Alya spoke up as I just had a mind-blowing realization (literally everyone knew, it's just you buddy), "Correction, you are a very very dense idiot... WHO IS HURTING MY BESTIE AND MAKES HER CRY!!!!"

"What," I feel as if my world just crashed. "I've hurt Marinette?"

"YES!!" Alya screams in (very justified) frustration.

"Dude, she has liked you since forever and has tried telling you so many times, I don't remember them all," my best friend tells me.

"Let's see..." Alya starts listing off a few times, "your birthday, the Valentine's Day the Kim got akumatized, when you set up a date for Marinette with Nino at the zoo, Troublemaker not really but I mean you saw the pictures, when you went on that trip with your dad and that lady became Backwarder, when we went to the Wax Museum and Manon became Puppeteer again, on your fifths names day aka St Athanase's Day, in that video we sent you one the day your mom died, and more."

"Hey, you forgot the first Stormy Weather," Nino chimed in.

"Oh right and she tried to ask you out the day the Chat Noir and Ladybug statue was revealed!" Alya continued. "Honestly that's probably not even ha-" Before she finished I sprinted out of my room, out of my house, and towards Marinettes house, I'm such an idiot! (All of us could have told you that Agreste)

When I reach Marinettes house I say hi to her parents and rush to her room that is no longer covered in my pictures. When I burst into her room Marinette squeaks and falls off her skinny chair only for me to catch her,
"I've been such an idiot Nett..."

"Adrien!" she squeaks. "Why are you here?"

"Because I've finally put all the pieces together..." I whisper and continue to hold her in my arms.

"What do y-" she starts but I cut her off by putting my nose against hers.

She turns an adorable shade of red before leaning in closer, I close the gap as she sits up on my lap, wrapping her arms around me. I hold her hips securely and press further into the kiss when her trap door swings open to reveal Alya, Nino, her mom, and her dad. We quickly separate and leave a good gap in between each other.
"FINALLY!!!" Alya exclaims.

"I want grandkids in the future!" Her mom sing-songs as her father hands her a twenty and Nino hands Alya a fifty. (Sabine and Tom bet one who her first boyfriend would be: Sabine chose Adrien and Tom chose Luka while Nino and Alya betted what they'd find them doing: Alya said making out and Nino said almost kissing or buried in each others neck)

"Mama!!" Marinette exclaimed.

And she innocently answered "What?"

The next day all of us are getting André's and Kagami is hanging out with Luka as Marinette and I grab our ice cream,
"Ah I see love in the air!" Andre exclaims and starts to create our ice cream. "Blackberry and peppermint! A perfect pairing that's always a success!"

"Thank you, André..." Marinette blushed, she is so cute.

"Yes thank you, André," I say as we walk to join the group, hand in hand. She completes my puzzle, the perfect hand in mine, my only one that I finally opened my eyes to.