Chapter 6

*Blair's POV*

I can't say I haven't grown attached to him. After our kiss yesterday it seemed as if our "problems" have faded away.

In fact, this morning I woke up to breakfast in bed. It's been like 11 years since I've last had pancakes. And bacon? Don't even get me started, I had forgotten what it tasted like!

I was in heaven not only an hour ago.

Now I'm taking another warm shower. Mark said that he left some of his sister's clothes for me to borrow.

Our plans for the day we're to go to the mall and get me some more clothes.

Sadly, he has mentioned the Luna topic a few times last night. Nothing major but I know he will be introducing me in no time to this pack.

"Blair! Hurry up in there it's almost lunchtime!" I hear Mark yell from the door.

"Going!" I yell back.

Quickly rinsing off the rest of the soap from my body do I wrap a warm towel around myself.

Once I'm dry I put the towel around my hair like Krissy had taught me and slip on the baby blue jeans. I put on the shirt she gave me which stops just above my belly button. Her style is definitely something I'm stealing.

"Ready!" I yell opening the bathroom door to walk into the bedroom.

"No your not. Go change your shirt. Why would she give you a crop top?" He growls out. And he is who to tell me what to wear?

"No. I'm wearing this and that's final," I say crossing my arms.

"Change your shirt, Blair. It's too short." He says once again. But I don't listen, I just walk out the door with him hot on my tail.

"Do you ever listen?" He questions me grabbing my arm and slamming my back to the wall by our door. A bit rough don't you think?

"Nope!" I say. Now our faces are right in front of each other like yesterday.

"Listen, Blair, if you don't start beh-" He starts but I cut him off by connecting my lips to his. At first, he doesn't respond but after a few seconds, our lips are moving in sync. It's a fight for dominance until I softly pull at his hair causing a moan to come from his mouth.

I break the kiss already missing the warmth his lips sent through my mouth.

"I'm not a child, I don't behave, and you don't tell me what to do," I tell him shortly walking down the hall to Krissy's room.

And yes, I did leave him shocked in the middle of our hallway.

I knock on Krissy's door waiting for the chirpy girl to open up. Although she is a polar opposite from me, she is the only other person I know.

"Finally!" She yells once she opens the door.

"Yep," I say.

"Wheres my brother?" She questions. I was about to answer before I felt tingles around my stomach. I turn my head to see Mark hugging me from behind.

"Here," He says.

"Great! Let's go!" She yells at us. She grabs my arm and drags me to her side leaving Mark to walk alone behind us.

We talk and laugh about some stupid stuff Mark has done on our way to the car.

*

The second we pulled up to the humongous buildings I already knew this was a bad idea.

"Oh don't be so scared! Aren't you the one who once took on three of our best fighters here?" Krissy says hooking arms with me and leading me into the store.