-Chapter 4-

Third Person POV:

Techno wished he was training, not on his way to a ball having to talk to fancy nobles. Thankfully he had been able to convinced King Philza to wear his own robes instead of the atrocity he was suppose to. Looking in the mirror at his reflection he sighed. He was wearing his red robe over his white suit. Pink hair brushed neatly, and a crimson red, with gold details, mask covering his eyes. Even though he was wearing a mask he knew people would recognize him. All knew how the pink haired royal looked. He was famous throughout the land for his fighting skills.

-------------------------

As he sipped some punch, lost in his thoughts, he heard it.

"Dream! Glad to see you could come!" He turned his full attention towards the direction of the sound. Looking around frantically, only seeing nobles dancing to the music. He caught no sight of a green-eyed blond. Maybe he was so desperate he had imagined it.

"Yeah that's probably it," he thought, hoping he actually did hear his friend's name. Looking down he kept drinking Till he felt eyes trail on him, glancing up his eyes met a white mask with a poorly draw smiley face on it, it seemed the crowd had moved giving them an almost clear pathway. Techno's breath hitched as he stared at the mask. The man was wearing a black suit with touches of a dark green and hints of white, blond hair neatly combed. The smiling face mocking him.

Techno stared at the drawn eyes, them staring back...unmoving. He blinked, the person gone in an instant. He looked around, where did they go?

He glanced at the surroundings, eyes locking on the black and green suit, they were rushing to leave the ball room. He followed, bumping into some person wearing a black suit and touches of blue, a questionable mask with a derpy face covering their eyes. He apologies before hurrying after the masked blond. He didn't fail to notice they seemed, no they knew where they were going. Had they been here before?

-------------------------

Techno's confusion rose as the mysterious figure headed towards the garden, more specifically the northern one. How did this person know it was in this direction? He froze, blond hair, touches of green on their outfit? Could it be...?

No, it couldn't...or could it?

He didn't even realized the person had entered the garden. He snapped out of his trance rushing into the special place full of treasured memories. He hid behind some bushes, he honestly didn't know why he was acting so secretive.

Techno looked at the boy, millions of questions running through his mind Why was he drawn to this person? Why were they so familiar?

As he glanced upwards at them he saw the smiling mask, had he seen this mask before? (Goddammit, Techno you have the worst memory I have ever seen xd) He studied the mask, suddenly recalling some evening, from a couple days ago.

... a taller one with blond hair and a smiley mask covering most of face but Techno was still able to see the smirk and slight freckles on his cheek. He was wearing a dark green cloak and a black turtleneck underneath...

Of course! He had seen them at the market, when bumping into a brunette...What was their name again? Gerome? Gertrude? No no not quite. George! Yeah that was it. But deep down he knew that this wasn't the true reason he felt familiarity.

He knew them...

They had met before...

But who were they...