~18~

Ember walks down the street with her purse slung on her shoulder and a small present resting inside.
She smiles happily as she walks down the sidewalk and towards the restaurant Jim told her to meet him at.

Jim had a big day with Slipknot today. They had a couple interviews and started recording today so Ember bought him a little gift to celebrate.

She turns the corner and smiles as she sees the restaurant.

She reaches out and pulls open its big heavy door.

Her heels click against the floor as she walks into the restaurant. Her ears fill with the noise of the bar that's off to the side.

"Hey ma'am. Table for one?" A young lady says as she grabs a menu.

"No. I'm meeting someone," Ember says with a big grin as she looks around the restaurant.

"He should be here already, he's a real tall guy," Ember says as she looks at the lady.

The lady looks around and points to a table in the corner.

"Him?" The lady asks.

Ember nods her head and thanks her as she walks towards the table Jim sits at.

Her hair bounces in sync with her steps.

She glides into the booth Jim is sitting at.

"Hey Jim," She smiles.

Jim looks at her and his eyes go wide.

"Wow. Hi Ember. How do you always look so stunning?" Jim asks as he takes in Ember's outfit.

She's wearing a leather jumpsuit with pvc thigh high heels. She has on a spiked collar. Black lipstick and eyeliner complete her look.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well," Ember blushes.

Jim smiles as he brushes his hair out of his face with his fingers.

"So how did today go?" Ember asks as she sets her purse down.

"It went well," Jim smiles as he stares at her.

"Yeah? What songs did you record today?" Ember smiles as she looks at him.

"We recorded the first two songs of the album. It took a while to get it right," Jim chuckles.

"Do you like how they sound?" Ember asks.

Jim nods, "definitely they're everything I expected and more."

Ember smiles widely.

"That's great Jim. I'm excited for you!" Ember cheers as she rubs Jim's hand.

"Come over here," Jim commands as he motions for her to sit next to him.

Ember nods and slides around the booth to where Jim is.

Jim puts his hands on her waist and pulls her lips against his.

"I've missed these," Jim says as he lightly traces Ember's bottom lip.

Ember laughs.

"You got em this morning," Ember laughs.

"That was so long ago," Jim teases as he reconnects his lips to Ember's.

Ember smiles as she wraps her arms around Jim's neck.

Suddenly someone clears their throat and both Jim and Ember look up.

"Sorry to interrupt," the waiter says.

Ember blushes as Jim smiles mischievously and wraps his arms around Ember protectively.