Help....

(Tommy is trapped and Tubbo has to save him. Loosy based off the moment where Tommy gets stuck in his hole in Pogtopia.)

Tigger warning: panic attack, anxiety, trapped in somewhere for too long

---------------------------------------------------------

I made my way inside Pogtopia after sneaking away for the day. Schlatt had me working all day and I was ready for some hang out time with Tommy. I walked down the cobblestone stairs, yelling out for Tommy.

It had felt too quiet for Tommy to be here but I looked around anyway. I found a stone hallway with a sigh outside it that read "Tommy's room". I walked inside to find a horrific sight.

Tommy was stuck in a hole, passed out. His hands were bloody and bruised like he had been in a fight. I was able to reach him and pulled him out of the hole.

I stood up and carried him to my room. I laid him down on my bed, grabbing some medical supplies. Careful not to wake up, I put some cream on his hands and wrapped him. Once I was done, he had started to stir. I ran a hand through his hair as he started to slowly wake up.

Suddenly, he had shot up and started to scream. I quickly got behind him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Shh, Tommy. You're alright, I got you. You're safe." I tried to calm him.

"T-tubbo?!" He yelled out, reaching his hand out.I grabbed his hand and pulled it to his chest, letting him know I was here.

"I'm right here, Tommy. Tubbo is right here, okay?"

"T-tubbo? Here?" He said, through his hiccups.

"Yes, Tommy. Tubbo here, I'm right here."

He turned so he could see him. Tears steamed down his face, hiccups escaping his throat. He smiled softly, panic starting to go away. I pulled him back to he laided in my chest.

I wiped his tears away with my thumb as he tried to take a couple of deep breaths. Unfortunately, it wasn't going well.

"Here, breathe with me. Ready? In, hold, out." We did that a few times before it was back to normal. I ran a hand through his hair, calming him. His head had to have hurt.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Water please."

I got up from the bed and grabbed him a water bottle. I opened it and gave it to him. He drank a lot before he gave it back to me. He laid down on the bed, sighing. I kissed his forehead.

"How about you get some rest? I need to go do something and then I'll be back in to cuddle you. How does that sound?" He nodded, making me smile. I covered him up with the blanket, making sure he was comfortable before I left.

I walked out of my room, walking down the hallway to Wilbur's room. Rage boiled inside of me. I threw the door open, not evening knocking. Wilbur and Techno were in there, laughing at god knows what.

"Oh, hello Tubbo. How are you?" Wilbur asked.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked, not trying to contain myself.

"What do you mean, Tubbo?" He asked.

"What do I mean? You mean to tell me that you didn't here Tommy screaming in a hole until he passed out?!" I yelled at him.

His face dropped, "W-what?"

"Tommy got stuck in a hole, I had to get him out. No thanks to you." I said.

"Is he alright?"

"He's fine. His hands look like shit but he's fine."

"Tubbo, I'm-" I cut him off.

"You know, I do a lot for you. I'm your spy and I risk a lot for you. My safety, my health. Everything I care about. So, all I ask, is you watch Tommy. He is my friend, and if something like this happens on your watch, Mr. President. You and me are gonna have serious issues." I said, without stuttering.

He looked took back. He had never known how angry I could get. Plus, I had never spoke to him like that. I turned on my heel, walking out. I didn't care what he had to say.

I returned to my room, where Tommy was still sleeping. I smiled at his sight, the rage inside of me started to go away. I realised that I was still in my suit. I took off my jacket and tie, as well as my shoes.

I climbed into bed next to Tommy, careful not to disturb him. Unfortunately, I did. He opened his eyes, smiling sleepily.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I quietly told him.

"It's okay, I wasn't really sleeping. I needed you."

I silently aw'd at that. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him to my chest. He snuggled into me as I rested my chin on his head.

I couldn't stand losing him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi my loves.

How are we doing today? I hope you are all well and safe. I could use some snuggles right about now.

I'm thinking of doing an Author Q&A. Would anybody enjoy that?

Anyhoo, please stay safe this week and next. And I love you all.

-Lexi<3