Superbats daugther - power

When you had gotten older your fathers and brother said the news of them being superhero's, but when you asked if you would have powers your dads didn't have any answers for you. It was dived up between which of your brother had powers and which of them didn't.

Clark " okay you are only a few feet up so just try jumping, you are not going to get hurt I will caught you"

Y/n " okay dad but why are we doing this now"

Clark " because your father is not here to talk us out of doing this and later lecturing me on what is, okay and not okay to do with you"

Y/n " okay I'm trusting you" you soon take a step off the ladder you were standing on and but when you were falling you soon felt, everything stop you soon opened your eyes to see you were flying.

Clark " great job sweetie"

Y/n " thanks dad"

Conner " okay so you can fly what else can you do"

Clark " Conner you shouldn't push you sister just yet to see what powers she has, and her powers might be limited"

Y/n " I'm fine with limited powers" You soon landed on the group and looked at your father and older brother, it was true you are fine with limited powers.

Clark " I'm happy to hear at sweetie but I know you will become a great superhero with powers or no powers"

Conner " come on y/n we have t9 get ready for portal tonight"

Y/n " okay see you later dad"

Clark " see you later and be careful out there"

Conner and y/n " we will" you and Conner soon leave the bat cave and fly into the night for portal, Clark was happy you did have some powers but he was still worried about you. He knew with your martial arts skills from your father and technology skills from your brothers, and many other skills he knew you will be okay.