Chapter 7

18th September - 5:30am
Amy's Pov
Jake & Amy's apartment

I woke up to my alarm that I set to a lower volume last night as I didn't want it to wake Jake up , he was so perfect when he was sleeping and quiet! While he was sleeping i kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you" I whispered as I got out of bed.

I got dressed as quiet as possible so I didn't wake him , I moved my make up and hair things to the bathroom so I didn't wake Jake up. Once I finished my hair and makeup I put my things back on my desk quietly , I sneaked out the room and closed the door. I went to the kitchen and made myself some toast , I realised how quiet it was , I was used to Jake sitting at the table while I made breakfast for us. Something felt off but I wasn't sure what it was but I carried on with my day as usual , time went really quick this morning I'm not sure why. I snook into our bedroom and saw Jake still sleeping so I sneaked out of there and put my shoes on , I grabbed my bag and left the house and went down the elevator. I hopped in my car and left for work , I looked up into our window and Jake was smiling and waving , I laughed to myself and waved back.

6:58am
99th Precinct

I arrived 2 minutes early which is earlier than when I am with Jake , I practically have to drag him out of our apartment most days. I started my day with greeting my co-workers and finishing the rest of my paper work , I also solved some small open cases. I then suddenly felt really ill , I was about to puke but I quickly ran to the women's bathroom and Rosa followed me , I was so ill I didn't know what was wrong with me.

"Woah , are you okay?" Rosa asked worried.
"Yes I'm fine" I replied while cleaning my face.
"Are you sure? You could go home I will take you" Rosa said.
"No I'm okay I probably just ate to much breakfast this morning" I reassured her.
"If you're sure" She answered concerned while she walked with me back to my desk.

I carried on with my work and so did Rosa , I then had a drink a water to get rid of that disgusting taste in my mouth , it still wouldn't go away so I had some of Rosa's gum to get rid of it and it finally went away. I spat the gum out as soon as it lost its flavour , we all carried on with the day except Hitchcock and Scully but that was no surprise. While I was signing so papers I kept seeing Rosa looking at me in the corner of my eyes , I had that feeling again , I knew what was coming so I quickly ran to the bathroom once again. I think Rosa knew something was wrong she followed me to the bathroom and held my hair back for me , she is a great friend even though she is a badass she cares.

"Dude you need to go home" She exclaimed while she helped me up.
"No I'm fine!" I lied to her.
"No you're not I'm going to tell Holt and I'm taking you home" She told me.
"Fine" I answered , I felt to sick to answer her.

I wiped my face for the second time and Rosa walked with me to my desk , she walked into Captain's office and spoke to him for a few minutes. I got a
drink but had that feeling once again , I held it in and was fine. I sat back down and waited for Rosa to come back.

"Holt said you are free to go home" Rosa told me.
"Okay I guess I'll go home" I sighed.

We left the precinct and got in my car , Rosa drove me. I felt sick once again but we arrived back at the apartment just in time , we went up the elevator and Jake was at the door. He hugged me , he seemed worried.

"Hey Ames! how are you?" He asked.
"I'm okay" I replied.
"Thanks for bringing her back Rosa" He smiled.
"No problem Jake" She answered while handing Jake my keys.

Jake closed the door and I had that feeling once again , this time I felt it coming and I bolted to the bathroom. Jake ran after me and held my hair back for me.

"Babe are you okay" He asked while wiping my face.
"Yes I'm fine" I reassured him.
"Okay well lets get changed and go back to bed" He said to me excited.
"Okay babe" I answered.

We walked to our bedroom and he handed me some comfy clothes out of my draw , I got changed and we went to bed. We put on Harry Potter as Jake hadn't finished it yet , I felt sick again and I think he could tell so he quickly got a bowl and gave it to me. I wasn't sick thank god , he got me a drink and I ended up falling asleep for the rest of the day , Jake let me sleep and he must have just fell asleep as well at some point.

===================================
I think its quite obvious whats gonna happen next but if you don't then I'll just leave it and it should become a bit clearer to you in the next part!
===================================