leαɴ oɴ мe - dreαм

so this based on a tiktok i saw, @danielawasfound is the username. but the video got me all sad so that's always pleasant.

warnings: none. just some ranting to dream and fluff

•·················•·················•

  nobody's pov:

  y/n had a horrible week. so many things happened and she had no one to talk to because she thought she would be a burden. but it got to the point that keeping it in was hurting her so much. she couldn't stand the pain anymore. dream and her gave each other their addresses to ship each other things. so it wouldn't hurt if she fly out to orlando to talk to him right? he did say if she needed anything, he was always there for her. but what if that was only over the phone. yes they have shown each other's faces but what if he didn't want to meet up in person? fuck it, y/n is going to orlando.

*in text*

      y/n
hey piss baby
8:43 p.m.

piss baby 🥵🤚
hey n/n's
8:47 p.m.

i just wanted to let you know
i've sent you a package and
it should arrive sometime
tomorrow

oh alright
what is it?

you'll see it when it gets there
🙄

alright alright
i'll check it out when it
gets here then

just promise me you won't get
too freaked out when you get it

why?
what's wrong with it?

uhhh..
you'll see tomorrow

okay then..
i worry about you
sometimes with those
ideas you come up with lol

you're worried about me? awww
dreamieee 💕💕

shut up

calm down jamal, don't pull out
the nine
read at 8:57 p.m.

wowww
i see how it is
dhmu, going dark 🥀💔

🙄
read at 8:58 p.m.

*end of text*

  now that's over with, y/n has to now pack and buy a plane ticket. oh how the world decides to treat her. but first, coffee.

~ skip to when y/n lands in orlando ~

  is this a bad idea? flying out to orlando unexpectedly to see a long time friend to cry to? like seriously, y/n is about to see clay, the dude she met over minecraft, and cry to him. if he'll even let her in... what if he doesn't let her in? she's basically homeless for a few days. she'll just have to go to him and see what happens.

~ another skip to when y/n arrives at dream's house ~

  y/n steps out of the uber, collecting her bag from the middle seat. she thanks the driver and closes the door. when y/n was in the car, she started crying thinking about her whole week and what's about to happen. her week was literal hell and she had no one to talk to. now she's outside of her best friend's house, unexpectedly of course. great, what a life she lives.

  taking a few deep breaths and couple of wipes of her eyes, the h/c girl walks to the door and knocks. now is the hard part, seeing his face in person and him deciding if he'll comfort her. a couple of things are heard in the house until everything goes silent, and the door opens, revealing a tall male with dirty blonde hair, freckles, and green eyes.

  his eyes look down at the girl, immediately his eyes glimmer with happiness until he takes a better look at her. her e/c eyes are bloodshot, tears running down her face, and messy hair that's probably caused by the female running her hands through so many times.

  "n/n..." he mutters, pulling her into a hug.

  y/n doesn't hesitate and throws her arms around clay's torso. sobs escape her mouth as she holds onto him like her life depended on it, which in this case, it felt like it. the man rubs her back soothingly, trying to reassure her that she's okay, that everything is going to be okay.

  "let's go inside..." clay whispers, laying his head on top of her head.

  the girl nods and slips her hand into dream's. he looks back and gives her a sweet smile, gripping her hand a little more. y/n follows him inside and sit on the couch, facing each other, still hand in hand.

  "so, what happened?" clay asks softly, brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

  "i just... i just had a very shitty week. i would've called you about it but i didn't want to bother you with it. but it got too much and i just wanted to see you," y/n says, looking up into the gorgeous green eyes of her friend, "in person."

  the dirty blonde man gives another smile, "y/n," he cups her face with his hands, staring into her eyes, "you will never be a burden to me. don't be scared to talk to me okay? i'm always, and i mean always, here for you."

  y/n starts to tear up again and smiles, nodding her head. she leans in again and hugs him. he gladly puts his arms around her shoulders, kissing the top of her head.

  "thank you." the h/c girl whispers into his chest.

  "anytime time, n/n's."

•·················•·················•

geez that took a long time lmao. i hope you all enjoyed! and i hope you all had an amazing day!! love you all!! <3