30

"My scalp hurts" Hoseok pouted rubbing his head. "Good!" Taehyung sassed grabbing Jungkook's hand who was struggling pushing his and Taehyung's suitcases to the black vans.

"I'll never snitched on daddy!" Jin sang skipping around Namjoon.

"I'll hold a brick for you daddy" Taehyung sang next.

"SMASH ON A BITCH FOR YOU DADDY!!" They were now both singing loudly.
-

-

-
They all finally got to the vans putting all their belongings in first before sitting down. "Can I sit there?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, Yoongi nodded and sat in the front with Jimin.

Taehyung quickly thanked him before sitting down next to Jungkook. "So, you'll never snitch on me?" Jungkook asked as he put his seatbelt on. Taehyung's eyes widen before letting out a giggle, "never! If I saw you shoot someone, I would probably try to do it myself too" Taehyung admitted, Jungkook shook his head and stuck out his hand.

Taehyung quickly held it with a smile as he leaned on his shoulder watching the cars in front of them. "Hey Taehyung is it okay if you sleep with Jungkook?" Jimin asked turning around and almost awed at the sight.

"Why?" Taehyung asked. "Your room was cancelled" Jimin lied. "Cancelled? What the, why?" Taehyung kept asking, but Jimin just shrugged.

Yoongi and Jimin shared a quick look which Jungkook caught. 'What is going on?'

"Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodded. "Yup, his room has been cancelled that's all. you're okay with him sleeping with you right ?"

Jungkook nodded "I don't mind"

After that Yoongi threw him something, Jungkook quickly caught it but he didn't know what it was since it was dark in the van. "What is that?" Taehyung asked touching it, "Hyung what is this?" Jungkook asked.

"A condom, you'll need it" Yoongi smirked.

"What if I want it raw though?" Taehyung said.
-

-

-

-

-
"Here's your stupid condom hyung" Jungkook grumbled throwing the condom at Yoongi. "Actually can I borrow that?" Namjoon asked walking up to them, "anything for my other step bro" Yoongi passed the condom to him.

"shit thanks" Namjoon took it and left. Jungkook rolled his eyes and made his way to Taehyung who was talking to Jimin. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation so he stood a couple feet away from them minding his business.

Right now they were all at the hotel lobby waiting for the elevator, like always. "Hey Jungkook" Hoseok approached him, "hey" he said back.

"I'm sorry about earlier, there was literally no reason for me to do that" he apologized.

"It's fine"

"It's not! I'm a grown man! I shouldn't be slapping people"

"Have you meant Taehyung and Jin?" Jungkook said making Hoseok laugh. "They're a different-"

"What's so funny?" Taehyung asked turning around, "can I know the joke?" He asked walking towards them. 'Jealous much?'

"Well there really isn't a joke it's just-" Hoseok started but was cut off.

"First you slap him and now you're trying to take him?" Taehyung frowned hugging Jungkook's bicep. "Taehyung I was only apologizing" Hoseok explained.

"Good! He deserves one, you're lucky I didn't do more damage"

"Not like you would"

"Oh wanna try me?"