BONUS CHAPTER 3 of 3

3 days later...

"Are my babies missing daddy already?" Ravenna asked as she placed both of her daughters on the bed.

She had been discharged from the hospital for three days now and her world already revolved around these twins. They looked the exact mini replicas of Rafael except for the azure eyes that she had gifted them. They had cute dimples and full head of beautiful silk jet black hair. They were beautiful.

One thing that Ravenna had came to realize was that they were definitely daddy's princesses. Always snuggling into him while sleeping and only forming tiny shapes with their lips when Rafael played with them. It left Ravenna jealous, but she was happy that they already were connected to their dad.

Ravenna stroked the tiny heads of the baby girls as they fell asleep. Their tiny fingers placed on her belly while they were snuggled up into her side. She smiled and placed a kiss on their cheeks and placed the blanket over their tiny figures. Rafael literally demanded for the girls to sleep in their bed, but that was only because he loved having them snuggled up against him.

Ravenna walked over to the bathroom before quickly washing her hands and fixing her hair. The door of their bedroom opened from the outside as Ravenna finished up wiping her hands on the towel.

"Rafael are you back?" There was absolutely no answer in return. She clenched her eyebrows together before walking outside of the bathroom to see who was on the other side.

Her heart paused as she saw Rafael covered in blood. She quickly ran to his side as she pulled him into her lap.

"No no no." She shook her head as she looked at him. He groaned in pain as he brought his blood covered hand up to Ravenna's cheek.

"Ravenna get the babies out of here. You need to get out right now." The tears ran down her face like a waterfall as she placed her hand over his on her cheek.

"Rafael no. Please no. Who did this?" She was shaking as he pulled himself up. There were various wounds on his body which were heart to identify through his inked skin. But, she could see the gun wound on his abdomen and collarbone.

"Leave Ravenna. Just listen to me please." She didn't know what to do, so she went over to the bed to grab the twins sleeping on their bed peacefully, but before she could grab ahold of any of them a sudden tug on her hair pulled her off the bed onto the floor.

"Look what we have here Rafael. Is this your Ravenna?" She looked shocked as she saw a man with a scar running down his face talk from the door while one of the men held her scalp in his hand. His hair a dirty grey while his muscular exterior prominent for everyone to see. He stung to be trouble. There were many men behind the older man who looked just as evil as the devil is. He looked familiar if not yet a replica of someone and then it clicked.  He looked exactly like Rebecca.

"Leave her Brian, she has nothing to do with this." Ravenna looked at Rafael who was held down by two muscular men that looked ready to kill at the order.

The men who was called Brian walked over to Rafael and knelt down in front of him. He held his jaw in his hand before squeezing hard, making more blood from the wounds on Rafael's face to ooze out. Ravenna just looked at them in shock. The first question that popped in her head was 'why wasn't anyone helping them'?

"Oh you know everything is because of her Rafael. You killed my only daughter. I knew she was crazy, but you are crazier. You killed her Rafael. I told you I would talk to her if not send her away myself, but you never gave me chance to talk to my daughter." Ravenna knew what he was talking about. Rafael killed Rebecca and now he was here for revenge, in the price of blood.

"Brian you knew all along she was a psycho and yet you didn't take any action to stop her. I think it's pretty fair for her to rot in hell where she would be treated the way she deserves." Brian looked furious for a second, just a glint of emotion until he smirked.

"You're not really in the position to show me authority yet you still don't give up that arrogance of yours. Maybe your wife could help with that." Ravenna felt numb. Was this a nightmare? How she wished it was a nightmare, a terrible one.

That was before she felt a knife graze her throat. She immediately looked up at Rafael whose eyes widened. His cyan blue eyes filled with fear. Fear of losing her.

"Brian this is between you and me, let her go." Brian chuckled darkly before turning over to Ravenna.

"Well I wouldn't lie, but she is a sight for sore eyes." He trailed a finger down her face to the tip of her collarbone.

"Touch her one more time you motherf*cker, and I'll chop those fingers off of your hand one by one like Janise did to your daughter." Brian turned around with anger now present on his face.

"You know Rafael you're pathetic just like your father. But, don't worry I won't take your sweet wife away with me like your father's. I'm just here to collect what is mine. You killed my daughter Rafael, my only child so in return I would just take one of your daughter's away. Shouldn't be too tough right? You have two anyways." Ravenna's eyes widened in fear.

"No no no please no. Rafael no no." Ravenna begged as she struggled against the man holding her against the tip of his knife. Brian turned around smirking as he saw the lady collapse in tears as everything in her gave up.

"Sorry love, it's nothing personal to you, but my friend here needs a reminder of what his boundaries are."

"Touch my daughter Brian and I would kill everyone you ever loved." Brian laughed at he miserable man in front of him.

"I'll like to see you try." He dared and immediately Rafael threw the first man holding him down to the ground next to him. But, it was no use, a gun shot interrupted the currency of the air and met its target at the edge of Rafael's next collarbone. He dropped to his knees as the other man kicked him down to the marble floor which was now coated in red.

Brian walked over to the bed chuckling as he picked up the first twin off the bed and cradled her in his arms. Her gentle body still asleep. Ravenna screamed as she tried to move away from the man holding her down.

"Please don't. Please I beg you. She's little please please." Ravenna cried as Rafael's almost unconscious body tried to get up.

"She's beautiful Rafael and now she's mine for takes. Don't worry she'll never know her mother or father's name." Brian started walking towards Rafael whose eyes filled with tears. Not from the pain from the wounds, but the kind that were never heal. Brian placed the tiny baby right next to Rafael.

"Look at her Rafael. This is your punishment. You'll live knowing that you lost your daughter who never even got the chance to call you dad. Funny how the tables turn." Rafael tried to snatch the baby out of his hands but Brian only grabbed her away and started to make his way to the exit.

"Sometimes the biggest death is living itself Rafael and now you'll have to live knowing you gave away your only daughter to the devil himself. Goodbye Rafael." He left through the doors with their baby daughter in his hands.

Ravenna pounded and begged as she struggled to make her way to save her baby. But, she was gone. It was too late. Their little blue eyed angel was taken from her heaven to hell itself.

♢ ♢ ♢

I'm crying! Be ready to see what happened in the upcoming sequel NINTH FLOOR! Follow my author Instagram to know when it will be out. This is the final ending of HIS THERAPIST!
(This book has three parts that correspond with each other, this was the first one! The second one is NINTH FLOOR.)

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace