Three

I woke up the next morning wondering if all that was just some silly dream, but I remembered every detail of it. I got up and went downstairs where everyone was already sat. I greeted everyone and sat down, then quickly glanced over to the twins and they were just looking at me with a sly smile.

Oh God it wasn't a dream.

"Hey Y/n wanna go to hogsmade today?"- Ginny said with exitement. " we can buy candy and then watch a really nice movie that I b-" - She was interrupted by the twins.

 "She's busy."- Said George and then looked over to Fred. "Yeah she has to help us with some buisness"- Fred continued.

"What kind of buisness? Besides I already bought the tickets, Y/n you are coming with me."- She spat out and grabbed my arm.

"No, she is coming wth us."- George said grabbing my other arm.

They threw arguements at eachother back and forth and I was just sitting there wondering when I agreed to do some buisness with them, and then it hit me.

"Guys stop fighting"- I said giggling. "I will go to hogsmade with Ginny we will be back by 6 and the we can finish the "buisness" I said with air quotes.

Fred and George both groaned and got up from the table and Ginny had a victory look on her face.

I got up to my room and dressed in a tank top and shorts with a thin jacket.  When I opened the door Ginny was already waiting with me. We were about to get out as Ron got up from the couch.

"Yall mind if I tag along?"- he said trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Alright then but you have to give us some money for candy"- Ginny said with hope that he will reconsider.

"Ugh fine"- said Ron and lazily got out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we were walking down a busy street and having a debate on whether we should buy chocolate or candy we stumbled upon three broomsticks. We went in and sat in the corner.

"Three butterbeers please"- Ginny said.

"-But Ginny we need normal candy not some chocolate frogs, they are digusting."- Ron said looking over at me for help.

"I tell you what guys we split the money and but a little of each.

"That's brilliant"- Said Ron looking up.

"Yeah how did we not think of that?"- Ginny asked as she tapped Ron's shoulder.

We grabbed our beer and drank in silence.

Ron tried to think of a conversations and suddenly broke the silence.

"So like you Fred and George are a thing now?"- He said. He didn't even know he just wanted to start another arguement.

"WHAT?! I spat our my drink and put the beer now. "Did I hear that right?!"- Ginny said.

'NO, why would you even assume that?!"- I almost yelled.

"Jesus, Y/n, calm down Now I'm starting to think it's true from how you reacted"- Ron  said smiling.

"No, no I'm just surprised.I didn't see that coming" I said trying to hide my blushing face.

"Well we all know they have a huge crush on you. Don't you notice how the look at you? They always greet you first and always look at you when we are eating."- Ron said. "Plus the never prank you!"- Ginny added.

"Hmpth it's just a quincidence why would they even look at me, I bet they are planning a huge prank on me that's why."-  I stopped to take a breath. " They said they have some buisness with me today and I have no idea what they have planned."- I continued.

"Wait so you don't know what kind of buisness you are going to have with them?!"-Ginny said confusedly.

"Yep"- I said taking a last sip from my butterbeer and placing it on the table. "Well? Don't want to miss they movie now are we?"- We got up and left the place.