{⋅. Thirty-Two .⋅}

"It's okay to just play-flirt."

"That is... until somebody gets hurt."

◦𑁍◦

They were lost.

Utterly, embarrassingly, lost.

Like George and Dream had managed to strand themselves in a remote island, surrounded with lakes of lava with almost nothing to get out from.

At least that's how it felt.

They managed to remember to cords, but both of their sprits sank at the sight of them.

Almost 3 thousand blocks away.

Begrudgingly, they started to walk.

The argument was still settled between them, like sand in water. Once disturbed, it settles... but it's still there. To remove it you must scoop it out and throw it { at your friends faces and laugh at them } else where.

The tension was high, so high that they didn't seem to fear the sounds above them in the canopy. Or the croaking sounds just around the corner to them.

George's eyes were trained to the ground when he hit something and looked up in surprise.

"Sorry Dre-"

The figure was taller { which isn't uncommon- }, much much taller.

They had long slender arms and long slender legs. The worst thing of all, when their eyes connected, there was a spark.

George's heart jumped.

Those eyes were the wrong shade.

An ungodly jaw unhinged, and a loud scream was entities from it. The whole figure started shaking. The enderman growled, staring right at George.

The smaller backed up, eyes glued onto the monster.

"Oomf!"

George whirled around to be met with another pair of eyes, purple particles also admitting from the tall figure, as they also unhinged their mouth into a unworldly scream.

As Dream would say it: 'Oh come on.' (Speaking of the taller, where did he go the green bastard?)

The first enderman lashes it's long arm at George, getting him right in the torso and pushing him aside into the trunk of a tree.

George winced, why did that hurt so much?

Checking his torso, the lash was bleeding slightly, and some purple particles crusted the rim of the wound.

Ah, that's why.

The two enderman were advancing again, and George was barely able to make it of the way of their flailing arms.

Wielding his iron sword, he swings at one of them hitting it in the head, while kicking the other one.

The one that was hit hissed in horror and vanished in a flurry of particles.

The other one wails and attempts to get George in the arm, but it suddenly is provoked to teleport away. The arrow that was suppose to hit it instead narrowly missed George.

George's eyes trailed up to where the arrow came from, to find a Dream standing there, bow in hand with an expression of 'well f***.'

The wailing cries of the enderman come from behind George, and he whips around just in time to get it in the leg, causing it to vanish again.

He hears the enderman behind him before he feels the pain. Letting out a small offended noise, he whips his sword around and plunges it into the endermans stomach.

There's a brush on George's arm, and he flinches, before looking back and being met with a smile mask being pulled over a human face. George let's out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Dream."

"Hi George."

They meet back to back, circling around and lashing at the enderman rushing them. Eventually, with one final blow, Dream is able to take out one of them. Letting out a whoop that causes George to flash a grin at the taller.

Till George collapses over with an enderman standing over him.

Dreams joy quickly turns sour as he leaps at the enderman and slapping it right in the head, causing it to let out one final cry of anguish and vanish into a wisp of smoke.

A teal orb rolls onto the ground where the enderman was, a golden glow cast onto it from the shroomlights in the trees that spawned there.

Picking it up and adding it to his pile of now 2 pearls, he then quickly rushes to George's side, who by now has picked himself back up.

"Hey are you alright. That looks pretty painful-"

"I'm fine Dream."

Dream rolled his eyes, and lends out a helping hand that is pushed away by a reluctant George.

The expression behind his mask quickly turns from worry to hurt.

"George..."

The younger ignores the very obvious pain in his voice and decides to drown it out with munching on a steak.

"I'm fine Dream, I'm healing up."

Choosing not to say anything, Dream nodded and started leading them towards the way of the portal, trying his best to ignore the slight limp his friend had.

That didn't stop worry from clouding his own mind, and doubts that they will make it.

Desperate, Dream breaks the silence.

"So..."

The air is thick with humid and tension.

"So."

Clearing his throat, he starts rambling.

"Uhh, first of all I'm sorry. Shouldn't have snapped at you, and that was my fault I left you in the first place. I shouldn't have said what I said and I guess I feel sorry so I'm saying sorry... second of all what are we gonna do about snapmap."

"ITS SAPNAP."

"Oh did I say Snapmap? Sorry-. "

George froze.

"What...?"

The twos eyes widened, slowly turning around to a grinning Sapnap up in the trees.

"Howdy."

Sapnap jumped down at them.

◦𑁍◦

Congrats on reading the Chapter Thirty-Two!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEN.

Wait actually it's 41 minutes last Halloween but shhhhh.

OoOooooOOooo spOoopY.

So... according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of you are voting. So vote or you will get possessed by Wilbur's ghost. OooOoooOoo.

spoopy

All my best,
»» ITᒪᗩᒪI ««